Philips South Africa has just recently announced openings for its Financial Internship Programme for 2019. What started out as small light bulb company, Philips is considered as one of the global leaders in the health technology industry. The company employs more than 80,000 professionals around the world. In Africa, Philips has a presence in all 54 countries with its headquarters located in Johannesburg, South Africa. In addition, Philips has a direct presence in four major African cities, namely, Casablanca, Accra, Nairobi and Cairo.
Philips SA Financial Internship Programme 2019
Philips SA has been offering its Financial Internship Programme for five years now. The company is expecting to attract fresh talent this year with its 12-month internship programme. The programme aims to provide a meaningful and challenging internship where participants will be performing the following roles:
- Provide assistance in the review and publication of monthly management reports
- Manage business performance analysis
- Manage EW contract reports and customer service agreements
- Provide support in listing monthly billing dues, CS P&L reviews, as well as T&M forecasting
- Assist in stock review and analysis generation
- Conduct analysis of current liability positions
- Provide support during quarterly balance sheets reconciliation
Requirements or Eligibility
Interested applicants must satisfy the programme’s basic requirements listed below in order to considered for the internship:
- Must have completed a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any Accounting related study
- Must be a South African citizen
- Completed all credits or modules for all the above-mentioned fields of study with at least a final average of 60%
- Studies completed after 2016 is preferred
How to Apply
Qualified individuals will need to set up an account at the company’s careers portal. Prepare the following documents for uploading once done with the account set up:
- Updated CV
- Certified copy of South African ID
- Proof of qualifications
- Academic records
Click here to access the account setup page.
Philips SA receives a large volume of applications, and only short-listed applicants will receive feedback.
Opening and Closing Dates
The Philips Financial Internship Programme 2019 is accepting applications until 8 March 2019.
Know what it is like to work for one of the largest health technology companies by clicking the link below: