Philips South Africa is calling on suitable graduates to submit their application and possibly qualify for its Finance Trainee Programme. Be sure to do a quick review of the minimum requirements before applying.
What started out as small light bulb company, Philips is considered as one of the global leaders in the health technology industry. The company employs more than 80,000 professionals around the world. In Africa, Philips has a presence in all 54 countries with its headquarters located in Johannesburg, South Africa. In addition, Philips has a direct presence in four major African cities, namely, Casablanca, Accra, Nairobi and Cairo.
Philips SA Financial Internship Programme
Philips SA has been offering its Financial Internship Programme for five years now. The company is expecting to attract fresh talent this year with its 12-month internship programme. The programme aims to provide a meaningful and challenging internship where participants will be performing the following roles:
- Analyze sales data, business performance, margin, costs, and pricing
- Provide assistance in the review and publication of monthly management reports
- Manage business performance analysis
- Manage EW contract reports and customer service agreements
- Provide support in listing monthly billing dues, CS P&L reviews, as well as T&M forecasting
- Assist in stock review and analysis generation
- Conduct analysis of current liability positions
- Provide support during quarterly balance sheets reconciliation
Who should apply?
Interested applicants must satisfy the programme’s basic requirements below in order to be considered for the internship:
- Must hold a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any Accounting-related field of study
- Must be a South African citizen
- Completed all credits or modules for all the above-mentioned fields of study with at least a final average of 60%
- Graduates of the 2016 academic year or later are preferred
How to Apply
Qualified individuals will need to set up an account on the company’s careers portal. Prepare the following documents for uploading once done with the account set up:
- Updated CV
- Certified copy of South African ID
- Proof of qualifications
- Academic records
Click here to access the account setup page.
Philips SA receives a large volume of applications, and only short-listed applicants will receive feedback.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Know how it is like to work for one of the largest health technology companies by clicking the link below:
- How long will it take to complete?
The trainee programme will run for a period of 12 months.
- Where will it take place?
The successful candidate will be based in Johannesburg.
Know what it is like to work for one of the largest health technology companies in the world by clicking the link below:
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Philips SA Finance Trainee Programme 2021 advert.