Philips, a world leader in health technology, is now accepting applications from suitable individuals for its Insights and Analytics Internship Programme to be held in Johannesburg in 2022. Make sure to check the minimum qualification requirements before applying for the position.
About Philips South Africa
What started out as a small light bulb company, Philips is now considered as one of the global leaders in the health technology industry. The company employs more than 80,000 professionals around the world. In Africa, Philips has a presence in all 54 countries with its headquarters located in Johannesburg, South Africa. In addition, Philips has a direct presence in four major African cities, namely, Casablanca, Accra, Nairobi and Cairo.
Philips SA Insights and Analytics Internship
The primary role of the Insights and Analytics Intern is to assist in forging strategies and the direction of Philips Health Tech by closely keeping track of market trends. Moreover, the successful candidate will be responsible for these duties and responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to leadership with highly accurate insights and analytics critical to delivery of business targets
- Develop actionable insights on competitors
- Work closely with industry experts and stakeholders here and abroad in meeting timelines and project milestones
- Influence and contribute to the delivery of market insights derived from
- Customer experience (NPS)
- Win-Loss analysis
- Profiling data sources including CRM
- Customer segmentation
Who should apply?
Applicants will need to satisfy the following minimum qualification requirements to apply for the internship:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, or International Business
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Expertise in secondary research and analytical mindset
- A true team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferably a graduate of 2018 or later
- Knowledge of SFDC and Qlik
- A graduate from a South African tertiary institution with a final result of at least 60%
*** RELATED GRADUATE JOB OPPORTUNITIES ***
What is the selection process?
The Company adheres and seriously takes into consideration its Employment Equity policies during its recruitment process.
How do I apply?
All applications must be accompanied by an updated and comprehensive C, and certified copies of all qualifications including the academic transcript and SA ID document.
To apply, register your profile on Philips’ recruitment portal by clicking the link below.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Philips SA Insights and Analytics Internship 2022 advert.