Philips. a world leader in health technology, is now accepting applications for its Marketing Graduate Programme 2023 intake for its Johannesburg offices. Check the minimum qualification requirements before applying for the position.
What started out as a small light bulb company, Philips is now considered as one of the global leaders in the health technology industry. The company employs more than 80,000 professionals around the world. In Africa, Philips has a presence in all 54 countries with its headquarters located in Johannesburg, South Africa. In addition, Philips has a direct presence in four major African cities, namely, Casablanca, Accra, Nairobi and Cairo.
Philips SA Marketing Graduate Programme 2023
The successful candidate will be fulfilling a Marketing Specialist role for the duration of the 12-month performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Performing admin tasks such as data entry, research, scheduling meetings and tasks, and other ad hoc tasks within the Marketing team
- Help out in the preparation and distribution of promo materials for various campaigns and launches
- Approving invoices, updating the trackers, raising purchase orders, coordinating PO issues/requests with the marketing team
- Provide support with below and above-the-line materials for launches and promotions
- Collect and analyze global and local customer insights and develop key actions
- Integrate regional pricing charts, market analysis, and competitor pricing
- Serve as support during conferences, strategy meetings, and events relevant to coordinating and tracking necessary budget
- Provide assistance with social media, website, and digital requirements, including monitoring of website product catalogs, trends, competitor activity, influencers, etc.
- Under the supervision of the marketing manager, develop and execute a minimum of one marketing promotion within a one-year period
Who should apply?
Candidates must be able to meet these minimum eligibility requirements to qualify for consideration:
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any relevant field of study (preferably recent graduates from 2021)
- Completed all requisite credits/modules with at least a 60% average
- Outstanding communication skills
- Sharp eye for details
- An absolute team player
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Available for full-time work ( 40 hours per week)
What is the selection process?
- After submitting an application, shortlisted applicants will receive feedback from the recruitment team. Those who are not chosen will also be informed.
- Shortlisted applicants will receive an interview invite from the recruitment team.
- Those who pass the initial interview will be interviewed by the team manager or team member. The number of interviews may vary depending on the position and location.
- Results of the final interview will be communicated to the applicant regardless of the outcome
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum qualification requirements and wish to pursue this trainee role, access the company’s recruitment page by clicking the link below.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For more information, send an email to email@example.com.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Philips Marketing Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.