Philips South Africa is calling on eligible individuals to submit their applications and the join tech company’s Commercial Supply Chain Trainee Programme 2021. Make sure you go over the minimum requirements to see if you’re eligible to apply. What started out as small light bulb company, Philips is considered as one of the global leaders in the health technology industry.
The company employs more than 80,000 professionals around the world. In Africa, Philips has a presence in all 54 countries with its headquarters located in Johannesburg, South Africa. In addition, Philips has a direct presence in four major African cities, namely, Casablanca, Accra, Nairobi and Cairo.
Philips SA Commercial Supply Chain Trainee 2021
As a Commercial Supply Chain Trainee, the successful candidate’s duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Deliver quality results as a skilled employee by fulfilling non-repetitive functions and forming decision-based on the method and order of work
- Work with relative autonomy while being compliant with methods, procedures and techniques
- Interpret information from assignments
- Make an independent choice from established solutions based on technical knowledge
- Accomplish tasks with minimum supervision
This trainee programme provides a unique opportunity to acquire key skills within a supportive environment, learning in classroom training or on the job. The incumbent’s work will be helpful to clinicians in rural areas, hospitals and clinics providing vital health services to patients all over Africa.
Who should apply?
Candidates must meet these minimum eligibility requirements to apply:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or Inventory Management
- A South African citizen and have finished all modules or credits for the abovementioned degrees with at least 60%
- Preferably graduates from 2016 or later
How do I apply?
Qualified applicants who wish to apply will need to register their profile on the company’s careers page. Also, be sure to submit the following requirements:
- Up to date CV
- Certified copies of the following:
- academic transcript
- identity documents
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Know how it is like to work for one of the largest health technology companies by clicking the link below:
- How long will it take to complete?
The trainee programme will run for a period of 12 months.
- Where will it take place?
The successful candidate will be based in Johannesburg.
Click here to view a PDF copy of the Philips SA Commercial Supply Chain Trainee 2021 advert.