Philips, a world leader in health technology, is now accepting applications from suitable individuals for its Marketing Personal Health Internship Programme to be held in Johannesburg in 2022. Make sure to check the minimum qualification requirements before applying for the position.
About Philips South Africa
What started out as a small light bulb company, Philips is now considered as one of the global leaders in the health technology industry. The company employs more than 80,000 professionals around the world. In Africa, Philips has a presence in all 54 countries with its headquarters located in Johannesburg, South Africa. In addition, Philips has a direct presence in four major African cities, namely, Casablanca, Accra, Nairobi and Cairo.
Philips SA Marketing Personal Health Internship
The successful candidate will primarily be working with Philips SA’s Marketing team carrying out day-to-day tasks, supporting 360 campaigns, and implementing brand requirements on a regular basis.
Some of the Marketing Intern’s duties and responsibilities include:
- Perform admin tasks e.g. data entry, research, scheduling tasks and meetings, excel,and other ad-hoc activities
- Assist in preparing and release of promotional materials for campaigns and launches
- Raise purchase orders, weekly and monthly tracking/monitoring, approve invoices and coordinate PO requests and issues to the team
- Provide support to above the line/below the line materials for launches, promotions, and working closely with relevant agencies
- Collect and provide analysis of local and international customer insights and convert into action plans
- Provide assistance with strategy meetings, conferences, coordinating external and internal events, and monitoring expenses
- Take part in brainstorming marketing campaigns and take minutes of meetings
- Provide support with social media, website, and other digital requirements, as well as monitoring online product catalogs, competitor activity, influencers, etc.
The internship starts on 15 February 2022 and will run for a duration of 12 months.
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to meet the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- Holds a degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing, or any relevant qualification and achieved at least a 60% average
- A South African citizen and preferably a graduate from 2019 or later
- Exceptional skills in written and verbal English communications
- Possesses a sharp eye for details and a positive outlook towards challenges
- Able to work full time for 40 hours per week
*** RELATED GRADUATE JOB OPPORTUNITIES ***
What is the selection process?
The Company adheres and seriously takes into consideration its Employment Equity policies during the recruitment process.
How do I apply?
All applications must be accompanied by an updated and comprehensive C, and certified copies of all qualifications including the academic transcript and SA ID document.
To apply, register your profile on Philips’ recruitment portal by clicking the link below.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the link to view a PDF file of the Philips SA Marketing Personal Health Internship 2022 advert.