International law firm, Pinsent Masons, is actively looking for qualified individuals to submit their application and possibly qualify for its South Africa Internship programme offerings for 2022. Take a few minutes to go over the minimum eligibility requirements as well the responsibilities of the role before applying.
About Pinsent Masons
Ranking among top 100 law firms around the world, Pinsent Mason specializes in the fields of infrastructure, energy, financial services, technology, advanced manufacturing, and real estate.The firm has more than 400 partners backed by legal team of about 1,800 professionals and over 2,500 staff. Close to 500 of Pinsent Masons’ staff work out of its international headquarters in London.
Pinsent Masons Internship
The successful candidate is expected to acquire practical legal experience within an international law firm setting. and working with the firm’s fee earners. During the 12-month internship, you will acquire hands-on experience in these practice areas:
- Risk advisory services
- Transactional services
- Projects and finance
In addition to the work experience, you will undergo additional training that will enrich your current academic background. There will also be tasks to undertake as part internship which include but are not necessarily limited to:
- Conduct research on specific legal issues, other historical, commercial, or factual matters
- Analyze corporate searches
- Prepare and review documents as well as client papers
- Get ready for client interviews
- Provide assistance with enquiries regarding due diligence
- Support tasks involving litigation and/or arbitration preparation
Who should apply?
To apply, you must meet the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- Holds an LLB degree or in the final year of LLB studies
- A South African citizen with a valid identity document
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Amenable to working flexible hours
- Computer literate
- Capable of applying theoretical and practical knowledge to professional reality
- Committed to quality results
- An agile learner
- Work well independently and as part of team
- Able to adapt easily
- High sense of responsibility
- Understands the importance of ethical behavior
*** RELATED GRADUATE JOB OPPORTUNITIES ***
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants who wish to pursue this internship opportunity will need to register their profile on the firm’s recruitment page. Only when you have completed your profile will you be able to apply. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications have been set as of this posting.
For more information, get Pinsent Mason, Johannesburg at +27 10 493 4600
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Pinsent Masons Internship 2022 advert.