The Plennegy-Mascor Apprenticeship 2023 intake is now accepting applications from suitable candidates for its offices in uMshawati, KwaZulu-Natal. Be sure to review the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role if you’re interested in applying.
Established in 1958, the Plennegy Group specializes in growing food products and delivering services to food growers through its established infrastructure and team of industry experts. Mascor, a division of Plennegy, provides mechanized agricultural vehicles, fuel, and solutions through its branches across KwaZulu-Natal, Kenya, Uganda, and Mpumalanga. The company specializes in offering JCB, Jupidex, Totota, and John Deere agricultural solutions primarily focused on after-sales service.
Plennegy-Mascor Apprenticeship 2023
As part of the Plennegy-Mascor Apprentice 2023, the successful candidate is responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Attending to queries in the most timely manner to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Gaining a strong understanding of the systems including diagnostics
- Ensuring quality levels set by the dealership are achieved
- Maintaining mandatory franchise requirements
- Ensuring proper communication is observed regarding jobs/tasks in progress
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Completed at least Grade 12 with Math and Science, or NTC in Engineering Science, Mathematics, Engineering Drawing, or any equivalent trade theory
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to complete an online application form on the company’s recruitment page. Click/tap the link below to get started:
Reference no: A140018
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Send your queries using the company’s Contact Us page.