Pragma South Africa is calling on interested individuals to apply for an opportunity to qualify for its Administrative Internship Programme for 2019.
This privately-owned engineering company offers enterprise asset management services to asset-intensive industries. Pragma provides management practices and software tools to organizations in the manufacturing and mining sectors as well as to local government units.
The company was established in 1990 with its headquarters located in Belville, South Africa. The company has 580 employees and has offices in Europe, Brazil and Mexico.
Pragma Administrative Internship Programme 2019
The Pragma Administrative Internship Programme is designed to provide individuals a good opportunity to experience work life and home life at the same level of enjoyment and satisfaction. Each individual member is valued, recognized and developed to support the company’s business strategies.
The successful candidate is expected to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide assistance to Asset Care Engineers with addressing and solving client problems and providing On Key support
- Provide support during all team activities
- Conduct data analysis and present results
- Provide assistance with constant improvement projects for clients
Requirements or Eligibility
To qualify for this internship, you must meet the programme’s basic requisites:
- Must have completed Grade 12
- Pursuing a Mechanical or Industrial degree and requires P1 or P2
- Exceptional problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Consistent in meeting deadlines
- Has a keen eye for details
- Able to work well with cross functional groups within the organization
Click the link to view the Pragma SA Administrative Internship Programme advert.
How to Apply
If you satisfy the minimum requirements of the programme, create an account on the company’s recruitment portal to be able to apply. Once done with the registration process, use the reference number 190718-2 to locate the job advert easily.
Click here to access the account creation page:
Prepare the following supporting documents for uploading:
- Most recent transcript of your academic record
- Cover letter
- Letter from the university stating your required work integrated learning period for your qualification
Opening and Closing Date
Deadline for filing online applications is on 15 August 2019.
For further questions about this bursary programme, please call +27 11 848 6940.