Pragma South Africa is calling on interested individuals to apply for its upcoming Business Administrative Internship for 2022. Be sure to check the basic requirements and responsibilities of the role before submitting your application.
About Pragma Global
This privately-owned engineering company offers enterprise asset management services to asset-intensive industries. Pragma provides management practices and software tools to organizations in the manufacturing and mining sectors as well as to local government units.
The company was established in 1990 with its headquarters located in Belville, South Africa. The company has 580 employees and has offices in Europe, Brazil and Mexico.
Pragma Global Business Administrative Internship
As a Business Administrative Intern, the successful candidate gains extensive exposure to the company’s day-to-day procedures and routines with a strong focus on how Pragma SA conducts its business. In order to achieve this, the Business Administrative Intern’s duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receive phone enquiries, answer basic questions about the company, and transfer calls to the appropriate department
- Carry out clerical tasks, take memos, manage files, organize documents, etc
- Database management e.g. inputting information and information
- Generate purchase orders
- Undergo training in preparation for multiple tasks
- Participate in various company functions and networking activities
- Provide support with daily office requirements
Who should apply?
The ideal applicant must be able to meet the following minimum eligibility requirements to qualify:
- Must be required to join a work-integrated learning programme in order to complete their qualification
- Pursuing a Business Administration (or related study) at a recognized college or university
- Able to work effectively with Microsoft Office tools (e.g Word, PowerPoint,
- Full of energy and keen on tackling new ideas and projects
- Able to work independently and deliver quality results
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum eligibility requirements and would like to apply, register your profile on the company’s recruitment page. Click on the link below to access get started.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 30 November 2021.
For enquiries, fill out Pragma’s web query form.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Pragma Global: Business Administrative Internship 2022.