Asset management solutions provider, Pragma, is calling on suitable graduates who are interested in submitting an application and possibly qualify for its Industrial Psychologist Internship Programme for its 2020 intake.
This privately-owned engineering company offers enterprise asset management services to asset-intensive industries. Moreover, Pragma provides management practices and software tools to organizations in the manufacturing and mining sectors as well as to local government units.
The company was established in 1990 with its headquarters located in Belville, South Africa. The company has 580 employees and has offices in Europe, Brazil and Mexico.
Pragma Industrial Psychologist Internship 2020
The successful candidate will be performing various Industrial Psychology functions as well as support the company’s Human Resources and People and Organizational Development departments.
A detailed rundown of the successful candidate’s duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist HR with basic employee counseling and wellness sessions
- Support the HR department with job analysis, recruitment, compensation, etc.
- Provide assistance with the development and design structure of the organizational culture
- Support organizational and psychometric assessment administration and analysis
- Participate in training and meetings on employment industrial relations
- Provide assistance with coaching and training activities
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these minimum criteria in order to be considered eligible for the position:
- Must be taking up a degree in Industrial Psychology at a recognized college or university
- Applicant must be a student who needs in-service training to complete the qualification
- Must have a valid letter from the college/university confirming the applicant’s need for in-service training
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office tools such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication
- Goals and results-driven with a willingness to make deadlines
- Great attention to details
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants who wish to pursue the position will need to register an account to be able to apply. Click here to access the account registration page.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 29 March 2020.
For further information about the programme, get in touch with Pragma SA at:
Tel: +27 21 943 3900
Fax: +27 21 948 9945
- Where will the graduate programme take place?
Successful candidates will be fulfilling the graduate programme contract at Pragma’s Bellville offices in Cape Town.
- Any important reminders or requirements to take note of?
You must be able to secure the letter from the university/college validating the in-service training as a requirement to finish the qualification.
Click here to view a PDF copy of the Pragma Industrial Psychologist Internship 2020 advert.