Pragma SA is calling on interested parties to qualify for its IT Internship Programme for 2019. This privately-owned engineering company offers enterprise asset management services to asset-intensive industries. Pragma provides management practices and software tools to organizations in the manufacturing and mining sectors as well as to local government units.
The company was established in 1990 with its headquarters located in Belville, South Africa. The company has 580 employees and has offices in Europe, Brazil and Mexico.
Pragma IT Internship Programm 2019
This IT Internship Programme will run for a period of two month and is based in Cape Town, Bellville. It is specifically geared towards students who are currently taking up their Information Technology studies. The programme is also aimed at IT students who need work integrated learning to obtain their qualification in a tertiary level institution.
The selected candidate will be providing support to a project concerning a Windows 10 rollout.,
Requirements or Eligibility
To qualify, candidates must have the following basic programme requirements:
- Completed matric
- Must in their last year of IT studies or intending to pursue the studies in the following:
- Bachelor of Computer and Information Science in Network Engineering or Higher Certificate in Info Tech in Support Services
- Able to commit to the 12-month programme
- Excellent problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft applications such as Word and Outlook
How to Apply
Applicants who satisfy the minimum programme requirements will need to submit the following supporting documents:
- Most current transcript of academic records
- Cover letter
- Certificate of matric
- Letter from tertiary institution showing the required duration of work integrated learning
Applicants are required to register an account on the Pragma careers page in order to apply for the internship programme or by signing in using their LinkedIn account:
Opening and Closing Date
Deadline for submission of applications is on 24 April 2019.
If you wish to read more about Pragma, click on the link below to access the company homepage: