Procter & Gamble is inviting suitable individuals to submit an application and qualify for its Multi-Discipline Internship Programmes for 2020.
Also called P&G, Procter & Gamble is a multinational company with headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio. P&G specializes in a broad spectrum of personal/consumer health, as well as hygiene and personal care. These products are distributed into several categories, which include, Health Care, Grooming, Beauty, Fabric and Home Care, and Feminine, Baby and Family Care. The company’s product line included snacks, foods and beverages before Kellog’s purchase of Pringles and other Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) such as Pampers, Always, Gillette, Ariel and Oral B.
P&G South Africa’s headquarters is in Sandton, Johannesburg. It also operates a Pampers manufacturing plant in Spartan Kempton Park in Gauteng province. In total, P&G South Africa employs more than 300 employees.
Procter & Gamble SA Multi-Discipline Internship Programmes
P&G South Africa’s Multi-Discipline Internship Programmes is for individuals who have yet to complete their Bachelor’s degree qualification. Through these internships, the company looks to select outstanding students who want to develop their skills and receive coaching and mentoring from topnotch P&G leaders.
Interns who successfully complete the programme will have an opportunity to gain full-time employment once they complete their studies. As a full-time employee, a new hire will become part of a professional workplace that ensures fair learning opportunities that help promote career growth and development.
Internships are currently open in the following departments within P&G South Africa:
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer Business Development
- Human Resources
- Consumer Market Development
- Information Technology
Who should apply?
To qualify for consideration, you need to meet these initial eligibility requirements:
- Must be in the process of completing a relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Available to attend the internship for six (6) consecutive weeks beginning in June or July 2020
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership skills
- Thrives working within a team
- Puts great value in diversity and aspires to work in a dynamic work culture
What is the selection process?
P&G assures applicants equal opportunities by employing an accessible and flexible recruitment process.
- Applicants will go through an online assessment to determine suitability for the position. Keep in mind that these assessments require complete concentration
- Assessments may be challenging and differ depending on the role being applied for. Some parts are timed and may take 20-60 minutes to complete
- Applicants who receive an invitation for interview (in person or via phone) can look forward to the situational and behavioral-based interview, carried either in one-on-one or panel interviews
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates who wish to push through with the application process will need to register their profile on the P&G recruitment page. Click here to kick start the application process.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For enquiries, please refer to P&G’s help page by clicking the link.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Procter & Gamble SA Multi-Discipline Internship Programmes 2020 advert.