Procter & Gamble South Africa is calling on suitable graduates to apply for its upcoming Plant Technician Programme for 2021. Make sure to review the minimum eligibility requirements and responsibilities of the role before applying.
Also called P&G, Procter & Gamble is a multinational company with headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio. P&G specializes in a broad spectrum of personal/consumer health, as well as hygiene and personal care. These products are distributed into several categories, which include, Health Care, Grooming, Beauty, Fabric and Home Care, and Feminine, Baby and Family Care. The company’s product line included snacks, foods and beverages before Kellog’s purchase of Pringles.
As one of the largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) manufacturers globally, its famous products include Pampers, Always, Gillette, Ariel and Oral B.
Procter & Gamble SA Plant Technician Internship Programme
Plant Technicians play an essential role in P&G’s success. The successful candidate will be working closely with a team responsible for:
- Maintaining the continuous flow of production
- Ensuring high-quality standards for consumers
- Meeting performance goals
As a Plant Technician Intern, the successful candidate will take part in performing the following day-to-day activities:
- Operate high-speed packing and converting equipment
- Control processes utilizing a computer terminal
- Contribute to impacting solutions and determining business-related problems
Who should apply?
To qualify for consideration, applicants will need to meet the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- Must have completed matric or equivalent N3 Level
- A South African citizen with a barcoded South African ID
- Physically and medically fit to work within a manufacturing environment
- Amenable to the working day or night shifts
What is the selection process?
P&G assures applicants equal opportunities by employing an accessible and flexible recruitment process.
- Applicants will go through an online assessment to determine suitability for the position. Keep in mind that these assessments require complete concentration
- Assessments may be challenging and differ depending on the role being applied for. Some parts are timed and may take 20-60 minutes to complete
- Applicants who receive an invitation for an interview (in person or via phone) can look forward to the situational and behavioral-based interview, carried either in one-on-one or panel interviews
How do I apply?
Applicants who meet the minimum eligibility requirements will need to register their profile on the P&G’s recruitment portal. Click on the link below to start the process
Use job requisition number IME00000747 if prompted.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
If you want to know more about P&G South Africa, click here.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Procter & Gamble SA Plant Technician Internship Programme 2021 advert.