PSG belongs to South Africa’s premiere independent financial services group. It has built for itself an extensive national footprint, as well as branches in Namibia and Mauritius. Established in 1998, PSG offers value-centered services to address its clients financial needs encompassing wealth and asset management, to insurance.
PSG provides a wide array of financial services and products to both enterprises and individuals. The company is focused on providing personal service and long-term business relationships in the areas of wealth creation and preservation, insurance, and asset management.
PSG Graduate Programmes
PSG is currently offering a number of graduate programmes with the goal of creating a healthy pipeline of fresh talent within the financial services sector. These programmes are designed to provide support and training to graduates, as well as a good opportunity to acquire essential on-the-job experience. Moreover, these graduate programmes are a testament to PSG’s commitment to uplift the quality of life of recent graduates by developing them into productive and efficient professionals in their chosen field of expertise.
Listed below are the company’s current programme offerings and academic requirements:
- PSG Accounting Graduate Programm – CMA qualifiation or Financial Accounting graduate
- PSG Actuarial Graduate Program – Actuarial Science graudate
- PSG Investment Management Graduate Programme – Portfolio Management, Investment Management, Financial Management degree holder
- PSG Engineering Graduate Programme – Degree in Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software/Computer Engineering
- PSG Mathematics Graduate Programme – Degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Mathematical Sciences
- PSG Information Technology Graduate – Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering
- Legal Graduate Programme (PSG Management Services group) – Degree in Bachelor of Law
- Financial Graduate Programme (PSG Wealth and Financial Planning group, Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, East London locations) – Degree in Bachelor of Commerce in Finance,and related studies including BCom (Investments, Finance, Business Finance, Financial Planning Law, Investment Management), Bcom Economics, Financial Planning or CFP (Postgraduate Diploma)
Successful completion of the graduate program may guarantee the participants permanent employment in their field of specialisation in PSG.
Requirement or Eligibility
PSG’s requires applicants to possess the following basic requirements in order to be considered for the graduate programme:
- A South African citizen
- Grade average of at least 65%
- Highly motivated to advance their financial services career
- Energetic and focused on creating solutions
- Thrives in a high pressure environment
- Keen attention to details
- Team player
- For Financial Graduate Programme (all locations)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, plus at least one other official South African language
- Knowledgeable in MS Office
How to Apply
If you meet the programme’s basic requirements, visit PSG’s website and click on the “Careers” tab and register to start the application process. You will be required to upload the following:
- Updated CV
- Academic Transcript
- Copy of your ID
If your documents are ready, click here to get to the Careers page.
For more about PSG and their recruitment policies, click here.
Opening and Closing Dates
PSG will be accepting applications for their graduate programmes until 30 November 2018.
For general inquiries, click the below link to and choose “Send Query.”