PSG, one of South Africa’s premiere independent financial services group, is calling on bright and talented graduates who would like to submit an application and possibly qualify for its multi-discipline Graduate Programme intake for 2022. If you’re interested, be sure to review the minimum eligibility criteria of the role you’ll be applying for.
Established in 1998, PSG is a premiere financial services company offering a wide array of financial services and products to both enterprises and individuals. The company is focused on providing personal service and long-term business relationships in the areas of wealth creation and preservation, insurance, and asset management. PSG has successfully built for itself an extensive national footprint, as well as branches in Namibia and Mauritius.
PSG Graduate Programmes 2022
PSG is currently offering a number of graduate programmes with the goal of creating a healthy pipeline of fresh talent within the financial services sector. These programmes are designed to provide support and training to graduates, as well as a good opportunity to acquire essential on-the-job experience. Moreover, these graduate programmes are a testament to PSG’s commitment to uplifting the quality of life of recent graduates by developing them into productive and efficient professionals in their chosen field of expertise. Listed below are the company’s current programme offerings and academic requirements for each:
- BCom Economics or Economics and Econometrics
- BSc Data Science (Comp Science and Stat)
Administration IT Support Graduate Programme (Centurion)
- BSc in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
Business Analyst Graduate Programme (Centurion)
- BSc Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering
Compliance Assistant Graduate Programme (Cape Town)
- BCom Law (LLB) Compliance Management
Data Analytics Graduate Programme (Cape Town)
- BCom in Information Management or Information Systems
Equity Analyst Graduate Programme (Cape Town)
- Master’s or Hons degree in Economics, Finance, or Investment Management
- BCom Finance, Accounting, or Investment Management
Investment Graduate Programme (Gauteng)
- BCom Hons in Investment Management, Economics, Econometrics
Project Management Assistant Graduate Programme (Cape Town)
- BCom IT or BEng Industrial Engineering
Engineering Graduate Programme (PSG-16950)
- Electronics Engineering
- Software/Computer Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Systems Engineering
Mathematics and Statistics Graduate Programme (PSG-23226)
- Applied Mathematics
Finance Graduate Programme (PSG-16533)
- Financial Management
- Financial Planning
Accounting Graduate Programme (PSG-99406)
- Financial Accounting
Marketing Graduate Programme (PSG-62874)
- Marketing and Sales
Who should apply?
PSG’s requires applicants to possess the following basic requirements in order to be considered for the graduate programmes:
- A South African citizen
- A grade average of at least 65%
- Highly motivated to advance their financial services career
- Energetic and focused on creating solutions
- Thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Keen attention to details
- Team player
How do I apply?
You will need to register your profile on PSG’s online job application platform to be able to apply. Click on the link below and then choose the graduate programme you’ll be applying for to get started.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 30 December 2022.
For more about PSG and its recruitment policies, click here.