PSG is inviting qualified individuals who would be interested in receiving support from the company’s current Bursary Programme offering for the 2021 academic year.
The PSG Group Limited is one of the foremost financial services company in South Africa. It is a fully independent company that offers a wide range of financial products and services. The company is focused specifically on Insurance, Asset Management and Wealth Management.
PSG Postgraduate Bursary Programme
In line with the company’s commitment to promoting development, growth and youth empowerment in the country, PSG is opening its Bursary Programmes designed to create a talented pool of young, promising talent in the financial services sector.
Selected bursars will be entitled to:
- Bursary support for post-graduate studies (for Engineering students, their final year)
- Admission to graduate programme studies on the succeeding year
- Continuous on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching
- Gain working experience within the financial services sector
Who should apply?
Applicants who possess the following eligibility requirements are welcome to apply.
- A South African student
- Must have obtained a degree in any of the following fields
- Information Systems, Information Technology, Informatics, Computer Science, Project Management, Data Analytics, Software Development, Artificial Intelligence, Software Development
- Engineering courses such as Electronics, Electrical, Computer, Industrial, Mechanical, Process, Systems, Chemical and Engineering Management
- Commerce, such as Finance, Investments, Econometrics and Economics
- Applied Mathematics or Mathematics
- Actuarial Science
- Obtained a 65% grade point average or higher
In addition, the bursary programme will choose qualified candidates who are:
- Ambitious and eager to move up the financial industry
- Energetic and solution-oriented
- A great team player
- Able to handle pressure well
- Has keen eye for details
How do I apply?
If you satisfy the aforementioned requirements, proceed to PSG’s website to get started with the application process. Also, be sure to prepare the documents listed below as you will be asked to upload them during the website application:
- Your CV
- Transcript of records
- Copy of ID
Click here to register an account. If you already have an account, simply log in and apply. Use Ref. no: PSG-96800 to locate the bursary advert.
The PSG Bursary Programme is accepting applications until 31 December 2021.
For general inquiries, click the below link to and choose “Send Query.”