PSG Group Limited is one of the foremost financial services company in South Africa. It is a fully independent company that offers a wide range of financial products and services. The company is focused specifically on Insurance, Asset Management and Wealth Management. Moreover, PSG is committed to contributing to the empowerment, growth and development of the South African youth. The PSG Bursary Programme is one the company’s social initiatives.
PSG Bursary Programme 2019
PSG’s bursary programme is designed to create a talented pool of young, promising talent in the financial services sector. Selected bursars will be entitled to:
- Bursary coverage of school-related expenses such as tuition fees, book fees and more
- Support toward graduate programme studies on the succeeding year
- Continuous on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching
- Working experience within the financial services sector
Successful completion of the bursars’ studies may result to being taken in by PSG for a possible permanent employment.
Requirements or Eligibility
Applicants who possess the following eligibility requirements are encouraged to apply.
- A South African student
- Must have obtained a degree in any of the following fields
- Information Systems, Information Technology, Informatics, Computer Science, Project Management, Data Analytics, Software Development, Artificial Intelligence, Software Development
- Engineering courses such as Electronics and Computer, Industrial and Mechanical
- Obtained a 65% average or higher
In addition, the bursary programme will choose qualified candidates who are:
- Ambitious and eager to move up the financial industry
- Energetic and solution-oriented
- A great team player
- Able to handle pressure well
- Has keen eye for details
How to Apply
If you satisfy the aforementioned requirements, proceed to PSG’s website to get started with the application process. Also, be sure to prepare the documents listed below as you will be asked to upload them during the website application;
- Your CV
- Transcript of records
- Copy of ID
Opening and Closing Dates
The PSG Bursary Programme is accepting application until 22 February 2019.
Learn more about PSG by clicking the link below to get to their homepage: