Puma Energy is calling on suitable graduates to apply for its Graduate Trainee intake for 2022 at its Johannesburg offices. Be sure to take a minute to review the basic eligibility criteria and responsibilities of the role if you intend on applying.
About Puma Energy
Established in 1997, Puma Energy is a global energy business headquartered in Geneva and Singapore that provides, distributes, and stores petroleum products. It operates in 48 countries with a workforce of more than 8,000 employees as well as regional hubs in Puerto Africa, Estonia, Australia, India, and South Africa.
Puma Energy SA Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
The successful candidate will be part of a 12-month rotational programme designed for fresh graduates that aim to accelerate learning across the organization’s business operations through rotations in Operations, Retail, and Supply. Moreover, the incumbent may be offered a permanent role after successfully completing the programme depending on performance.
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Recent graduates (academic year 2022-2023) in any of the following fields of study:
- Petroleum Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer, or any relevant qualification
- 0 to 12 months of professional work experience
- Exceptional communication skills in written and verbal English
- Belongs to the top 5% of the graduating class
- Solid track record in extra-curricular activities
- Young, energetic, with outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills
- Adaptable, proactive, agile, and resilient
- Accountable with a high sense of integrity
- Honest, transparent, and trustworthy
- Able to raise the bar, drive results, and learn new things
- Knowledgeable with operating computer applications
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to complete an online application form on Puma Energy’s careers page. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Know how it’s like to work at Puma Energy by clicking here.
Hit the link to view a PDF copy of the Puma Energy SA Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.