Applications are now open for the PwC Financial Services (FSSR) Graduate Programme 2024 intake at the company’s Johannesburg offices. Be sure to go over the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role if you’re interested in applying.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is a leading professional services network with a footprint that spans the globe. They work with clients, providing them with three core services. PwC consultants help clients face complex problems by offering innovative and sustainable, yet practical solutions. They work from the ground going up and even aid clients with implementation to guarantee continuous growth and success.
As a premiere audit and assurance firm, PwC is hired by prominent companies which include top performing ones in the JSE Securities Exchange, and countless other small to large business organizations. PwC also offers specialized tax consultation services to organizations who need help interpreting and analyzing complex tax policies. They help organizations comply with tax laws and guide them in developing the most effective tax strategies that fit their client’s specific situation and circumstances.
PwC FSSR Graduate Programme 2024
As part of the PwC FSSR Graduate Programme 2024 intake, the successful candidate will be responsible for fulfilling the following key duties and responsibilities:
- Performing research and delivering insights on topics regarding risk and regulations to support client goals
- Keep updated on emerging risk types and its potential effects on clients
- Be knowledgeable with the latest regulatory developments impacting clients
- Working with strong data aggregation, analytical, and written skills in support of team deliverables
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Must be pursuing final year of postgraduate qualification in one (or more) of the following studies:
- Management Accounting
- Risk Management
- Business Science
- BCom LLB
- Additional professional qualifications ( PRM, CFA, FRM, or MBA) is a definite advantage
- A strong academic record (65% average)
- Possesses strong leadership and business skills
- Able to apply various digital, technical, and other professional skills
- Good relationship building skills; able to collaborate with people with diverse perspectives
How to Apply
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on PwC’s online recruitment platform to apply. Click the link below to get started:
Reference Number: PWC230426-1
The deadline for submission of applications is on 31 July 2023.
For enquiries regarding the PwC FSSR Graduate Programme 2024 intake, visit PwC’s Career Enquiry page.
Do not post queries if the graduate programme opportunity is no longer available.