PwC is currently announcing vacancies for its Internal Audit Learnership Programme for 2020. PriceWaterhouseCoopers, commonly known as PwC, is a London-based, professional services provider boasting a wide global footprint. The company is one of the largest professional services providers in the world offering quality accounting, tax and assurance services.
It belongs to one of the four largest auditing firms and its accounting services is considered by experts as the best in the world for seven straight years. For three years, it has stayed on top as the best North American firm to work in.
The company employs 236,000 professionals distributed in 156 countries all over the world. PwC South Africa is one of 743 locations and operates a total of 21 offices in South Africa with a workforce of 5,066 employees. In South Africa, PwC’s head office is located in Waterfall City.
PwC Internal Audit Learnership Programme 2020
Successful applicants joining the Internal Audit Learnership Programme will gain experience using the basic principles of internal audit. This is in an effort to assist clients outperform a wide variety of risks.
This learnership programme will equip participants with real-world, industry insights. They will find themselves working with big multinational business organizations. As learners, they are also responsible for enhancing internal audit processes by introducing value-addded solutions into the businesses.
As participants, learners will be working with teams from Audit, Risk, IT, Business and Business teams. Moreover, as Internal Audit learners, they are to perform the other duties.These include, but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Determining risks and proposing solutions
- Ensuring the company is compliant with regulatory standards
- Conducting performance audits and examining/analyzing performance data
- Providing quality assessment reviews
- Performing risk management as well as governance reviews
Requirements or Eligibility
To qualify, applicants must have these basic requisites:
- Strong academic background
- Completed a honours degree in Accounting, Information Systems and Management Accounting or
- Finished BCom in Accounting, Information Systems, IT and Management Accounting
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Driven, enthusiastic, determined and results-oriented
- Able to consistently meet deadlines
- Capable of critical and logical thinking
- Has a broad business knowledge
- Can think out of the box in solving customer issues
How to Apply
Applicants in their final year of undergraduate studies can apply at any time. The same applies to students in their honours year.
Qualified applicants will need to create an account at PwC’s recruitment page in order to start applying for the Internal Audit Learnership Programme. Click here to get started.
Opening and Closing Dates
No deadline has been set for the submission of applications as of this writing.
Know more about working at PwC by clicking the link below: