The PwC SAIT Tax Graduate Programme 2024 intake is now accepting applications for several locations in South Africa. Be sure to go over the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role if you wish to apply.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is a leading professional services network with a footprint that spans the globe. They work with clients, providing them with three core services. PwC consultants help clients face complex problems by offering innovative and sustainable, yet practical solutions. They work from the ground going up and even aid clients with implementation to guarantee continuous growth and success.
As a premiere audit and assurance firm, PwC is hired by prominent companies which include top performing ones in the JSE Securities Exchange, and countless other small to large business organizations. PwC also offers specialized tax consultation services to organizations who need help interpreting and analyzing complex tax policies. They help organizations comply with tax laws and guide them in developing the most effective tax strategies that fit their client’s specific situation and circumstances.
PwC SAIT Tax Graduate Programme 2024
Successful candidates who will be joining the PwC SAIT Tax Graduate Programme 2024 intake will undergo training at the PwC Tax Academy which is recognized by the South African Institute of Tax Professionals. The programme runs for three years and provides incumbents the opportunity to gain exposure to various areas of Tax.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Work on various tax assignments; reporting to partners and managers, and deliver advice to clients regarding a range of tax-related issues
- Develop high-value tax opinions that greatly benefit the client’s business
- Conduct tax-related pre-issuance tasks
- Carry out tax reviews for statutory audits
- Perform research on tax-related matters
- Analyze commercial facts and administer the suitable tax law
- Provide interpretation of tax regulations
- Work closely with the South African Revenue Service and attend to its queries
- Ensure adherence to risk management procedures
- Carry out general project administration tasks and support the audit team with ensuring client deadlines are met
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Currently pursuing or have recently completed postgraduate studies in tax
- Attained a 60% academic average
- A solid understanding/knowledge of tax laws, particularly in Tax and VAT Administration Acts, Customs Act, and Income Tax Act is a definite advantage
- Strong research skills
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register their profile on PwC’s online recruitment portal. Click the link below to get started:
Reference no: PWC230425-2
The deadline for submission of applications is on 31 July 2023.
For enquiries regarding the PwC SAIT Tax Graduate Programme 2024 intake, visit PwC’s Career Enquiry page
Do not post queries if the graduate programme opportunity is no longer available.