Raizcorp South Africa is calling on qualified parties to send in their applications for its Events Internship programme. Read on below to get the full details on this internship opportunity.
With its headquarters in Sandton, Raizcorp SA provides a suite of services to businesses in various stages of its life cycle. The company offers professional support to help spur business growth through various platforms that promote guidance and learning in pursuit of practical business success.
Raizcorp SA Events Internship Programme
As the chosen Events Intern, the incumbent will be part of the Raizcorp Experiences department and get exposure to the most important aspects of events planning through the Pitch & Polish programme, a national pitching competition and workshop.
The selected events intern is an important resource in carrying out the Pitch and Polish programme and is a critical link in securing event and entrepreneur information. The ideal events intern will act as a brand ambassador and represent the company in the most energetic and professional manner to external stakeholders and the public. In addition, the position offers a monthly stipend of R35 500.
The Events Intern is a contractual position and Raizcorp does not guarantee permanent employment at the end of the internship period.
Requirements or Eligibility
The suitable candidate must have the following qualifications to be considered for the position:
- Completed matric; preference will be given to someone with an Event Planning or Marketing diploma
- Must have at least a one year events management experience
- Willing to travel internationally for three months (willing to travel to and from Tambo International Airport)
- Amenable to weekend work as needed
- Must have excellent phone etiquette
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Highly energetic and outgoing during events and public engagements
- Flexible and adaptable
- Knowledgeable in MS Office applications, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Must have a keen attention to details and ability to multi-task
- High level of accuracy
- Able to meet deadlines
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Ready to provide assistance in all aspects when needed
- Good team player
How to Apply
Apply if you meet all the qualifications mentioned above. Click here to get started.
Opening and Closing Dates
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For further details about the Raizcorp Events Internship Programme, click the link below and fill out the online for. Make sure to choose “Careers at Raizcorp” on the dropdown menu.