Reckitt South Africa is inviting suitable graduates to submit their application for its upcoming Finance Graduate Programme intake for 2022. Be sure to go over the minimum qualification and competency requirements of the role before applying.
About Reckitt SA
Reckitt SA Pty Ltd is a manufacturing company that produces a wide range of health and hygiene products distributed worldwide. Founded by Johann Benckiser more than 200 years ago in Germany, the company started out in the industrial chemicals business. After a series of product acquisitions and mergers, it became what it is now after the Reckitt & Colman merger.
Today, RB’s brands fall into three categories; Health, Hygiene and Nutrition, and include product brands such as Durex, Clearasil, Lysol, and Mucinex, to name a few.
Reckitt SA Finance Graduate Programme 2022
Based in RB’s Johannesburg offices, the successful candidate will contribute to the smooth operations of the business by providing assistance to the e-commerce and the Hygiene and Home division by performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver financial intelligence
- Maintain accuracy and integrity of reports
- Support the Company’s planning cycle and work closely with other finance teams
- Ensure compliance and project control
- Perform analysis that delivers insights that sustain the business growth and effective cost management
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to meet the programme’s minimum requirements listed below:
- Holds a BCom degree (or higher) in Financial Analysis or Accounting
- Must have work background in reporting systems and general ledgers
- Great attention to detail; highly analytical
- Outstanding communication skills
- Willing to share fact-based information and influence others
What is the selection process?
Successful candidates will be chosen in line with the company’s Employment Equity policies. In addition, the hiring decision will all be dependent on merit, competence, and business needs.
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register an account on the company’s Careers page to apply for the role. Click the link below to get started.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For more information, contact the company directly by calling +27 11 878 1611.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Reckitt SA Finance Graduate Programme 2022 advert page.
If this internship is no longer available, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internships that are open for application.