RB South Africa is inviting suitable graduates interested in joining its upcoming Finance Graduate Programme for 2021. Be sure to go over the minimum qualification requirements before applying.
Reckitt Benckiser SA Pty Ltd is a manufacturing company that produces a wide range of health and hygiene products distributed worldwide. Founded by Johann Benckiser more than 200 years ago in Germany, the company started out in the industrial chemicals business. After a series of product acquisitions and mergers, it became what is now after the Reckitt & Colman merger.
Today, RB’s brands fall into three categories; Health, Hygiene and Nutrition. These product brands include Durex, Clearasil, Lysol, and Mucinex, to name a few.
RB Finance Graduate Programme 2021
The successful candidate will be given a great deal of exposure to the business operations of the company. The incumbent will be collaborating with various teams within RB. The incumbent can expect fast and continuous development and global career opportunities.
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to meet the programme’s minimum requirements listed below:
- Holds a relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Achieved at least a 65% pass rate
- Must have an interest in completing a CIMA degree
- Previous internship, graduate work or actual work experience is an advantage
- A motivated and independent self-starter with clear-cut goals
- An effective problem solver with a strong sense of urgency
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with convincing negotiation acumen
- Outstanding skills in analytical thinking and problem solving
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications
- A quick learner with leadership potential
- Capable of growth, development and working in a team or independently
- A South African citizen with a valid driver’s license
Note: RB will uptake graduates from February 2021.
What is the selection process?
Successful candidates will be chosen in line with the company’s Employment Equity policies. In addition, the hiring decision will all be dependent on merit competence and business need.
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register an account on the company’s careers page. Click here to get started.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For more information, contact the company directly by calling +27 11 878 1611.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the RB Finance Graduate Programme 2021advert.