RB South Africa is calling on suitable graduates interested in joining its upcoming Research and Development Graduate Programme for 2021. Be sure to go over the minimum qualification requirements you need to meet before applying.
Reckitt Benckiser SA Pty Ltd is a manufacturing company that produces a wide range of health and hygiene products distributed worldwide. Founded by Johann Benckiser more than 200 years ago in Germany, the company started out in the industrial chemicals business. After a series of product acquisitions and mergers, it became what is now after the Reckitt & Colman merger.
Today, RB’s brands fall into three categories; Health, Hygiene and Nutrition. These product brands include Durex, Clearasil, Lysol, and Mucinex, to name a few.
RB Research & Development Graduate 2021
The successful candidate will be joining a global team bringing popular brands to millions of consumers. The programme seeks to develop new skills and expertise, be exposing the graduate in managing research and development projects right away. The graduate will acquire customer insight and grow new products or improve existing ones
Duties and responsibilities will cover the following:
- Keep track of inventory and order items as needed
- Develop an understanding of the product development process in relation to R&D tasks
- Prepare lab batches and perform industrial trials in a technical lead capacity
- Conduct benchmarking vs industry by carrying out performance and analysis assessments
- Provide support to projects in the timeliest manner to achieve organizational KPIs
- Help out in departmental stretch targets
Who should apply?
You need to meet these minimum qualification requirements to apply:
- With a strong academic background and knowledge of product development processes
- Knowledgeable in basic lab techniques such as safety and solid housekeeping standards, including application of ISO/GLP/SOP protocols
- Must be ambitious and driven to success
What is the selection process?
No relevant info
How do I apply?
If you meet the eligibility requirements, you’ll need to register your profile on RB’s recruitment platform. Click the link below to start the application process.
Apply online for the Reckitt Benckiser Research & Development Graduate 2021.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, get in touch with RB South Africa at +27 11 871 1611.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the RB Research & Development Graduate 2021 advert.