Leading consumer goods manufacturer, RCL Foods, is opening applications for its upcoming Communications Internship and is calling on qualified individuals to submit an application at the soonest possible time. Make sure to go over the details of the programme before applying.
About RCL Foods
Established in 1960, RCL Foods Ltd is a popular name in the consumer goods and milling sector in South Africa. The company is 77.7% owned by Remgro with its headquarters located in Durban. It operates in South Africa, Namibia, Zambia, Swaziland, and Botswana. RCL Foods employs 20, 479 people and has a R16 billion worth of market capitalization.
RCL Foods Communications Internship
The successful candidate will be based in RCL Foods’ Durban offices in Westville. The internship will run a duration of 12 months with successful candidates acquiring hands-on work experience performing administrative tasks for the Communications Team. As a Communications Intern at RCL Foods, the main duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide dependable Communications Admin support by ensuring adequate delivery of various communication services, procedures, and practices
- Manage all administrative duties in a timely and intuitive manner to ensure adherence to external and internal communication and branding requirements
Who should apply?
Candidates will need to meet the following minimum qualifications to apply:
- Holds a Communications, Media, or Marketing degree or diploma
- Must have no criminal record
- A resident of Durban
- Possesses creative flair and digital skills with a keen interest in infographics and graphic design
- With solid administration skills with a sharp eye for details
- Willing to submit to a drug test as required for the onboarding process
- Must be adaptable to rotations within the company in dispensing duties as needed
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum requirements and would like to apply, click on the link below and create an applicant account on the Company’s online recruitment portal to kick start the process.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 19 October 2021
For more information, call RCL Foods at its Westville offices at +27 031 242 8600 or fill out their Contact Us form by clicking the link.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the RCL Foods: Communications Internship 2022