Leading consumer goods manufacturer, RCL Foods, is opening applications for its upcoming Management Trainee Programme and is calling on qualified individuals to submit an application at the soonest possible time. Make sure to go over the details of the programme before applying.
Established in 1960, RCL Foods Ltd is a popular name in the consumer goods and milling sector in South Africa. The company is 77.7% owned by Remgro with its headquarters located in Durban. It operates in South Africa, Namibia, Zambia, Swaziland, and Botswana. RCL Foods employs 20, 479 people and has a R16 billion worth of market capitalization.
RCL Foods Management Trainee Programmes
RCL Foods’ HR Management Trainee Programme provides developmental opportunities that allow motivated and talented individuals to realize their true potential. Through exposure to an accelerated learning environment, successful candidates will acquire the mentorship, development and experience necessary to reach senior levels within the organization.
RCL currently has graduate programme openings for several fields of study. See the various Management Trainee Programme opportunities below.
Who should apply?
Only applicants who meet the minimum requirements for the corresponding Management Trainee Programmes are eligible to apply:
- Good marks in majors during 2nd and 3rd year of studies
- Knowledgeable in MS Office tools e.g. Word and Excel
- Values teamwork and relationship building
- Proactive and able to meet deadlines
- Highly analytical and possesses conceptual thinking
- Must hold a degree, or currently in the final year, in the following fields of study
- A South African resident or citizen
Human Resource Management Trainee Programme (Gauteng)
- BCom in Human Resources or BTech in Human Resource Management
- BCom in Industrial Psychology
- Bachelor in Social Science
- Honours in Industrial, Organizational and Labour Studies
- BA Honours in Industrial Psychology
- Bachelor in Business Science in Human Resources Management
Supply Chain Management Trainee Programme (All provinces)
- BSc in Industrial Engineering
- BCom Supply Chain Management
- BCom Supply Chain Honours
- Bachelor in Management Sciences or Logistics Management
- Bachelor in Logistics or Transport Economics (Hons)
Instrumentation Engineer Management Trainee Programme (All provinces)
- BEng or BTech in Electrical Engineering – Light Current (Major in Control and Instrumentation)
Industrial Engineering Management Trainee Programme (All provinces)
- BSc Industrial Engineering
- BTech Industrial Engineering
Mechanical Engineering Management Trainee Programme (All provinces)
- BSc or BEng in Mechanical Engineering
- BTech in Mechanical Engineering
Finance Management Trainee Programme (KwaZulu-Natal)
- BCom Financial Accounting
- Honours Business Systems with Information Systems subjects
- Bachelor in Business Science in Finance and Accounting
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting or Accounting Sciences
- BCom Accounting Sciences
Electrical Engineering Management Trainee Programme (All provinces)
- BSc, Btech or BEng in Electrical Engineering
Marketing Management Trainee Programme (KwaZulu-Natal)
- BCom, BA or Bachelor in Social Science in Sales and Marketing
Information Technology Management Trainee Programme – (KwaZulu Natal)
- BCom Logistics, Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Technology Management, Accounting with IT majors
- BSc Computer Science, Information Technology
- BTech or BSc in Information Technology
- BEng Computer Engineering, Electrical or Electronic Engineering with Info Tech, Engineering Science or Info Tech and Computer Systems
- Bachelor of Computer Information Systems, Computer Technology, Information Technology
Customer Management Trainee Programme (All provinces)
- BCom, Bachelor in Business Science or Social Science with majors in Supply Chain, Marketing, Logistics, Management or Economics
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to create a candidate profile on RCL’s recruitment page. Click here to start the application process.
The deadline for the submission of applications is on 31 August 2020.
For additional information, contact RCL Foods directly by filling out their enquiry form.