Leading consumer goods manufacturer, RCL Foods, is inviting suitable individuals interested in qualifying for its HR Internship 2023 intake at its Spartan location in Gauteng. Make sure to take a moment to review the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role if you’re looking to apply.
About RCL Foods
Established in 1960, RCL Foods Ltd is a popular name in the consumer goods and milling sector in South Africa. The company is 77.7% owned by Remgro with its headquarters located in Durban. It operates in South Africa, Namibia, Zambia, Swaziland, and Botswana. RCL Foods employs 20, 479 people and has a R16 billion worth of market capitalization.
RCL Foods HR Internship 2023
The successful candidate will be part of the Specialty HR Team operating in Spartan. It is the primary responsibility of the HR Intern to provide efficient HR support through adequate and timely delivery of relevant services, procedures, and practices.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Provide recruitment administration support for A and B Band appointments
- Conduct criminal record and reference checks in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage new hire processes e.g. offer letters, joining, onboarding, induction, etc.
- Handle employee queries regarding leave benefits such as paternity, maternity, parental, and adoption leave
- Attend to safety, IOD, and health processes and queries
- Ensure accuracy of data entered into the HR system
- Distribute payslips
- Process medical aids, disability, and death claims
- Manage leave administration process
- Distribute policies and deliver related communications
- Manage documentation related to employee/student loans and bursary programmes
- Attend to all HR-administration queries and ensure resolution in line with service standards
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a Human Resources Management degree
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants are to register their profile on RCL’s job application page online to be able to apply. Click the link below to get started:
Ref. No: RCL230210-1
The deadline for submission of applications is on 24 February 2023.
For more information, call RCL Foods at its Westville offices at +27 031 242 8600 or fill out their Contact Us form by clicking the link.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the RCL SA Foods HR Internship 2023 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.