Dreams Hotels and Resorts is need of a qualified individual to become part of its Reception Internship programme for 2019.
Established in 1984, Dreams Hotels and Resorts maintains 19 resorts and lodges scattered all over South Africa’s prime holiday destinations. These tourist destinations include the popular Blue Marlin Hotel in Scottburgh, Western Cape’s Peninsula All Suite Hotel, Le Frenschooek Hotel and Spa in Cape Winelands, and the Finfoot Lake Reserve in Greater Pilanesburg to mention a few.
Reception Internship Programme at Dreams Hotels and Resorts
The Reception Internship Programme is a full-time position that runs for a duration of 12 months at the company’s Pilanesburg resort location. The successful intern will receive the following:
- A monthly stipend (negotiable)
- Free accommodation
- A meal while on duty
As a Reception Intern, the selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Personally greet and welcome guests
- Provide assistance to guests during sign in
- Direct guests to allocated holiday units
- Communicate with FOH on guest sign in status
- Inform new guests about meal schedules and property orientation
- Handle customer calls in the most professional manner
- Answer queries called in by phone or coursed through social media platforms and the company website
The Reception Internship position needs a candidate who can commit to a full-time contract at the end of the programme.
Requirements or Eligibility
To qualify, ideal candidates must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Must be a graduate of a relevant course
- Must have a professional yet friendly demeanor
- Familiar with proper phone etiquette
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the programme’s minimum requirements may apply for the internship programme. Click the link below to get started:
Opening and Closing Date
No deadline for submission of application listed as of this writing.
For more details about the Reception Internship Programme, call +27 (0)11 267 8300
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org