Red Bull Energy Drink is looking for young and intelligent individuals interested in joining its Brand Marketing Internship opportunity in South Africa. If you wish to be part of this internship opportunity, make sure you possess the programme’s minimum qualifications before applying.
Drawn from functional drinks originating from the Far East, Red Bull is the brainchild of Dietrich Mateschitz during the mid-1980s. Not only did Mateschitz come up with one of the most popular energy drinks in the market, but he also introduced a breakthrough marketing concept with the launch of Red Bull Energy Drink on 1 April 1987. This ushered in energy drinks as a totally new product category.
Red Bull Brand Marketing Internship 2021
Acting as the “guardians of the brand”, the successful candidate will be working closely with the Brand Team conducting daily “brand operations” in the areas of advertising, branding, research, new products, brand projects packaging activities.
The key duties and responsibilities of the Brand Marketing Interns are as follows:
- Participate in project execution of marketing peers including on and off-premise
- Provide support in developing cross-functional tools e.g. trade marketing o sales/marketing programmes
- Initiate and participate in developing strategies and evaluate case studies on best practices
- Provide support to the Brand Team with creating branding including through communication lines for marketing projects in collaboration with respective sales and marketing functions
- Assist the Brand Team with controlling media and creative agencies to ensure solid working relationships and accurate contractual setup
Who should apply?
Candidates need to meet these minimum requirements to considered eligible to apply:
- Knowledge and skills in brand marketing
- Understanding of digital media
- Clear grasp of consumer behavior and competitor activity in an FMCG and brand context
- Capable of generating consumer insight and translating it into successful brands
- Able to successfully execute business strategies while managing resulting changes as well as people processes
How do I apply?
Register your profile on Red Bull’s online recruitment page by clicking here.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For information, click the link for access to the company’s FAQ page.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Red Bull Brand Marketing Internship 2021