Red Bull Energy Drink is looking for intelligent individuals interested in joining its Off-Premise Sales Internship in South Africa. If you wish to be part of this internship opportunity, make sure that you posses the minimum qualifications before applying.
Drawn from functional drinks originating from the Far East, Red Bull is the brainchild of Dietrich Mateschitz during the mid-1980s. Not only did Mateschitz come up with one of the most popular energy drinks in the market, he also introduced a breakthrough marketing concept with the launch of Red Bull Energy Drink in 1 April 1987. This ushered in energy drinks as a totally new product category.
Red Bull Off-Premise Sales Internship 2021
As an Off-Premise Sales Intern, the successful candidate will primarily be in charge of master data management, data integration and data quality. Other key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with Depletions/global CRM team ensure accuracy or Depletions and Business Warehouse reports as well as compliance to regional needs
- Manage partner depletion reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Keep daily, weekly and monthly sales reports up-to-date
- Coordinate essential reporting tools with the Trade Marketing Manager in order to help satisfy business needs
- Take charge of managing master data from all sources
- Make sure data quality checks are carried out on every partner data source
- Conduct manual mapping of contrasting data sources as required for post-campaign analysis
- Work with external and internal teams in ensuring data quality including managing data quality from new distribution partners
- Initiate data investigation to pinpoint unusual trends and anomalies
- Create insights and reporting using existing tools, including enhancement of such tools and creation of new ones
- Summarize essential insights from reporting tools relevant to sales and distribution opportunities
- Develop new reporting tools using Power Bi as needed
- Initiate generation of insights, be curious and work closely with operations, finance and sales to understand important trends
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Holds an IT BI Analyst, Statistics or BComm qualification
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Must have full knowledge of master data management and data integration solutions as well as expertise in data and reporting software e.g. Power Query, Excel, Power BI or Power Pivot
- Data-driven and passionate about working with big data
- Never takes chances on data quality and pushes this across the organization
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills in handling sales data coming form external and internal sources
- Outstanding skills in communication, training and presentation
- Effective skills in relationship building
- Effective project management and planning skills
- Takes full responsibility of the effectiveness and delivery of reporting tools that control decision making
- Naturally inquisitive which actually pushes the limits on identifying new ways of showing information in support of an initiative or the next innovative POS or category building concept
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on Red Bull’s careers page. Click here to access the page and start the application process.
No deadline set as of this posting.
For information, click the link for access to the company’s FAQ page.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Red Bull Off-Premise Sales Internship programme advert.