Red Bull Energy Drink is looking for vibrant and active individuals interested in joining its On-Premise Sales Internship in South Africa. If you wish to be part of this internship opportunity, make sure that you posses the minimum qualifications before applying.
Drawn from functional drinks originating from the Far East, Red Bull is the brainchild of Dietrich Mateschitz during the mid-1980s. Not only did Mateschitz come up with one of the most popular energy drinks in the market, he also introduced a breakthrough marketing concept with the launch of Red Bull Energy Drink in 1 April 1987. This ushered in energy drinks as a totally new product category.
Red Bull On-Premise Sales Internship 2021
The Musketeer scout, as Red Bull calls it On-Premise Sales Interns, will be mainly responsible for:
- Increasing coverage and distribution
- Key Account Management as well as independent c universe
- Close mandated KA voids
- Non-segment specific
- Edge out the competition such as in shelf spaces in catering and canteens
- Making optimal use of relevant occasions
- Establish and bolster bar staff and industry relations
- Gain the confidence of the industry using small scale initiatives such as WORB Merchandise, Red Bull Thanks and Free Goods
- Expanding` and ensuring execution of
- More generic POS
- Maintaining strict focus on coolers
- Implementing and verifying compliance with international and local KAS
- Exuding product leadership
- Implementing segment-specific sales drivers among chained or independent C
- Acquiring new customers and promoting consumption
- Conduct occasional messaging
- Perform digital activation
Who should apply?
- Must hold a relevant undergraduate degree
- Solid written and spoken English skills
- Strong skills in negotiation
- Highly creative and naturally inquisitive
- Able to think on the spot
- Organized with effective time management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Willing to travel
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on Red Bull’s careers page. Click here to access the page.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For information, click the link for access to the company’s FAQ page.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Red Bull On-Premise Sales Internship Programme advert.