Red Bull Energy Drink is looking for young and intelligent individuals interested in joining its Finance Internship 2022 intake at its Cape Town offices in Western Cape. If you wish to be part of this internship opportunity, make sure to go over the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and job description before applying.
About Red Bull
Drawn from functional drinks originating from the Far East, Red Bull is the brainchild of Dietrich Mateschitz during the mid-1980s. Not only did Mateschitz come up with one of the most popular energy drinks in the market, he also introduced a breakthrough marketing concept with the launch of Red Bull Energy Drink on 1 April 1987. This ushered in energy drinks as a totally new product category.
Red Bull SA Finance Internship 2022
As part of the Finance Team, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to provide assistance and acquire knowledge about the important points of managing accounts payables through project engagement that enhances efficiencies and drive digitalization.
Duties and responsibilities
- Make sure invoices coded accurately and posted within SAP
- Keep track of account balances
- Develop and manage vendor and employee relations
- Attend to queries from vendors and employees in the most prompt and efficient manner
- Provide assistance with analyzing posted invoices by putting together reports on actual cost against budget
- Support various projects efficiently including the administration of EFI interfaces
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a relevant qualification in Accounting or Finance
- Preferably with no work experience in the corporate environment
- Outstanding knowledge in accounting; excellent analytical and reconciliation skills
- Proactive, energetic, and enthusiastic to work as part of a team
- Well organized and able to perform under pressure
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills
- Preferably with no experience with SAP
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on Red Bull’s online recruitment page. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For more information, click the link for access to the company’s FAQ page.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Red Bull SA Finance Internship 2022 advert page.