redAcademy, an independent IT organization, is inviting applications from suitable graduates for its Leanership Programme intake for 2023. Make it a point to go over the role’s minimum eligibility criteria if you’re interested in applying.
redAcademy is backed by redPanda Software, a group of experts in the specialist enterprise retail software development sector that aims to produce talented IT professionals and develop a sustainable source of highly employable and skilled software developers. This is made possible by redAcademy by providing important software development and hands-on skills to top performing high school graduates who represent South Africa’s youth demographics.
redAcademy Learnership Programme 2023
redAcademy’s Learnership programme offers select South African youths the opportunity to speed up their careers in Information Technology under the mentorship and support of software lecturers and senior developers in creating viable working solutions for customers. The Learnership is a 12-month programme, half of which is comprised primarily of theory, learning business structure, and learning career dynamics, to name a few. The second half of the learnership will see a shift towards hands-on development of software solutions for some of the biggest retailers in South Africa.
The selected candidate should expect the following for the duration 12 month-learnership.
- Acquire coaching, mentorship, and lectures in the following programming languages:
- SQL, C#, CSS, HTML, Java Script, and other programming languages as needed
- Work on real-world projects with actual customers
- Develop advanced and leading enterprise retail solutions
- Constant coaching and access to expert developers
- Hands-on training in live environments, either onsite or at the head office
By the end of the leanership, the successful candidate will receive a certificate, reference, and possibly a job contract.
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy the role’s minimum eligibility criteria to qualify:
- Completed matric
- Able to work at redPanda’s Cape Town offices
- Keen on acquiring hands-on, real experience
- Possesses a positive mindset and willingness to acquire new knowledge
- Proactive and highly motivated
- Responsible and keen on learning and applying the most essential and industry-used coding languages
- Genuine interest problem-solving
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to fill out an online application form on redAcademy’s job application page. Also, prepare to submit a 2-minute video introduction that contains the following:
- A brief introduction of yourself
- Reason for pursuing this fast-track learnership programme
- Define what accountability means to you
- What you would do to ensure a successful completion of the programme
Send your introduction video to redAcademy’s Whatsapp number: 27 60 921 2128
Click the link below to access and fill out the online application form:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries about the learnership, contact redAcademy directly at:
Tel. no: 27 21 680 0900
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the redAcademy Learnership Programme 2023 advert page.
If this internship has already been closed, please do not make any queries. You may want to view our other graduate programmes, internships, and learnership listings that are currently open for applications.