The Sage Group, a British enterprise software company and one of the largest enterprise resource planning software developers in the world, is inviting suitable individuals to apply for its upcoming Retention Advisor Internship 2023 intake at its Johannesburg offices in Gauteng. Make sure to go over minimum eligibility criteria as well as the duties and responsibilities of the role if you’re interested in applying.
With head offices in Newcastle upon Tyne in England, the Sage Group plc is one of the UK’s largest tech companies. In addition, it is the largest tech supplier to small businesses with 6.1 million customers from all over the world.
Sage SA Retention Advisor Internship 2023
As part of the Retention Advisor Internship, it is the primary function of the successful candidate to manage all aspects of contract renewals from the particular segment in which they operate. Thus, the key responsibilities of a retention advisor include meeting customer retention/renewal revenue targets are constantly achieved, if not surpassed. In order to achieve such objectives, the successful candidate is expected to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Attend to business partner and customer queries in the most timely manner via digital responses
- Make sure retention and revenue targets are achieved and exceeded
- Manage productivity targets e.g. inbound and outbound calls
- Document and generate accurate reports on customer churn for annual customers
- Ensure compliance with administrative and data requirements
- Drive designated sales campaigns into customer base/business partner to increase retention
- Ensure highest service levels, customer and business partner satisfaction are met
- Able to engage internal and external teams in order to make sure customer enquiries are attended to, efficiently and effectively
- Be responsible for ensuring product knowledge is always up-to-date
Who should apply?
Applicants must have completed at least a 3-year National Diploma (NQF L6) or Bachelor’s degree.
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on Sage’s online recruitment portal to be able to apply for the role. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Sage SA Retention Advisor Internship 2023 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.