Rheinmetall Denel Munition is inviting eligible candidates to apply for its upcoming Sales Internship 2023 intake. If you’re interested, take a moment to review the minimum eligibility requirements, description, and skills requirements of the role before submitting an application.
Rheinmetall AG is a world-renowned direct supplier and development partner to the auto industry and security technology provider worldwide with over 25,000 employees. Its Weapon and Ammunition Division in Cape Town is composed of three business units namely, Weapons and Munitions, Protection Systems, and Propulsion System.
Rheinmetall SA Sales Internship 2023
Rheinmetall SA’s Sales Internship 2023 programme is a full-time position and will have the successful candidate perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide assistance with compiling, editing, and gaining approval of the sales process and tender documentation
- Provide support with managing sales structures as well as appointing agents, distributors, and advisors
- Help the Sales team with creating weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Assist in preparing business communications, PowerPoint presentations, and official letters
- Help in generating, reporting, and monitoring overhead budgets for the Sales team
- Perform admin support functions during meetings and sales reviews
- Make sure marketing activities are properly filed, documented, and monitored
- Assist the team with general sales e.g. travels, hosting customers, and manage planning activities
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a degree in Marketing or any relevant qualification
- Possesses a background in marketing or customer service activities
- Works with a strong sense of accountability and pride in performance
- Understands business systems and company procedures and policies
- Able to meet deadlines in a high-pressure work environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills; strong sense of professionalism
- Strong organizational, planning, and administrative skills
- Proactive, able to work independently and show good judgement
- Knowledgeable with MS Office applications
- Adheres to office protocol and works with a strong sense of integrity and confidentiality
- Understands, reads, and writes fluent English
- Knowledge of SAP is a definite advantage
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants only need to fill out an online application form on Rheinmetall’s recruitment page. Click the link below to get started.
Ref. no: ZA00253
Be ready to upload the following during the application process:
- Detailed academic records
- South African ID
- Comprehensive CV
- Cover letter
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
If you have queries about the application process, click the link to access the FAQ page.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Rheinmetall SA Sales Internship 2023 advert page.