Rheinmetall Denel Munition is inviting eligible candidates to apply for its upcoming Safety, Health, and Environment (SHE) Internship 2022 intake in Cape Town. Take a moment and review the minimum eligibility requirements and role description before submitting an application.
Rheinmetall AG is a world-renowned direct supplier and development partner to the auto industry and security technology provider worldwide with over 25,000 employees. Its Weapon and Ammunition Division in Cape Town is composed of three business units namely, Weapons and Munitions, Protection Systems, and Propulsion System.
Rheinmetall SHE Internship 2022
The SHE Internship role is a full-time position based in Rheinmetall AG’s Denel Munitions division in Cape Town and will be responsible for carrying out the following responsibilities:
- Provide assistance with a variety of compliance projects
- Ensure all necessary environmental permits, authorizations, and licenses are in order
- Ensure the division’s compliance with current policies and ISO 14001 certification guidelines
- Provide assistance with the monitoring of the division’s health and safety compliance as required by the ISO 45001 and OHSACT guidelines which encompasses:
- Participating in SHE meetings
- Conducting incident investigation as well as following through intermediary actions
- Compile safety alerts
- Attend to SHE inspections and audits
- Provide assistance with the day-to-day implementation of and compliance with Covid-19 health and safety standards
Who should apply?
In order to qualify, candidates must satisfy the following basic eligibility and skills requirements:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Management or Environmental Science
- Solid problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Mature with a highly professional demeanor
- Produces great results even under pressure
- Committed to meeting deadlines
- Able to work independently as much as part of a team
- Proactive with good interpersonal skills
- Sharp eye for details
- Holds a Code 08 driver’s license
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to accomplish the application form on Rheinmetall’s careers page. Click the link below to access the page.
The deadline for submission of application forms is on 31 March 2022.
Click the link to access the FAQ page for answers to your application questions.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Rheinmetall SHE Internship 2022 programme advert page.