Richards Bay is inviting Grade 12 and National Diploma graduates to apply for its upcoming Enterprise Development Internship opportunity for 2022. If interested, see if you’re eligible to apply by going over the minimum eligibility criteria of the role.
About Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone (RBIDZ)
Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone Company (SOC) Limited, or also known as RBIDZ, is a government-owned company that is situated in KwaZulu-Natal (Northern Coast) in South Africa. In addition to developing world-class infrastructure and ensuring competitive input costs for companies, the industrial development company also plays a key role in encouraging competitiveness by offering duty-free and tax-free incentives.
The KwaZulu-Natal government completely owns RBIDZ and the company is responsible for reporting to DEDTEA (Department of Economic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs.
Richards Bay Enterprise Development Internship 2022
As an Enterprise Development Intern, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire key workplace experience in preparation for the job market by performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare business records and correspondence
- Assist the department with business communications
- Prepare letters and memos
- Gather SMME data on CRM
- Compile SMME attendance registers and compliance data within set time frames and documenting systems
- Provide potential customers and SMME clients with information on services and product offerings
- Facilitate meetings and appointments with prospective clients, SMMEs or RBIDS employees
- Ensure proper documents are received prior to meetings
- Log minutes during meetings and send approved minutes to appropriate stakeholders
- Conduct general administration tasks in support of tenants or investors
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Completed Grade 12
- Preferably with a National Diploma (preferred) in Supply Chain Management or Small Business Management or certificate in Entrepreneurship
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants are to complete an online application form on the RBIDZ job application pages. Click the link to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Should you wish to get in touch with RBIDZ, call +27 35 797 2600 or send an email enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Richards Bay Enterprise Development Internship 2022 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.