Richards Bay is inviting Grade 12 and National Diploma graduates to apply for its upcoming Unit Administrator Internship opportunity for 2022. If interested, see if you’re eligible to apply by going over the minimum eligibility criteria of the role before applying.
About Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone (RBIDZ)
Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone Company (SOC) Limited or also known as RBIDZ, is a government-owned company that is situated in KwaZulu-Natal (Northern Coast) in South Africa. In addition to developing world-class infrastructure and ensuring competitive input costs for companies, the industrial development company also plays a key role in encouraging competitiveness by offering duty-free and tax-free incentives.
The KwaZulu-Natal government completely owns RBIDZ and the company is responsible for reporting to DEDTEA (Department of Economic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs.
Richards Bay Unit Administrator Internship 2022
The Unit Administrator Internship role is designed to provide the successful candidate with key workplace experience and expertise in preparation for the job market. The internship runs for a duration of 1 to 2 years wherein the incumbent will be performing a variety of duties and responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Prepare business records and correspondence
- Attend to all business communications within the department
- Collect and organize legal registers, compliance registers, and risk registers
- Acquire and archive documents from the document management system
- Make sure all documents are filed on time and in line with company requirements
- Prepare presentations and assist research efforts when required
- Make ready relevant documents needed in meetings
- Take down minutes during meetings and send approved minutes to appropriate stakeholders with set time frames
- Keep electronic diary up to date and schedule/book flights, car rentals, accommodations
- Verify reservations/schedules prior to departure
- Ensure all travel authorizations are approved by the appropriate group/s
- Conduct admin tasks as required
- Place orders for office supplies
- Ensure stationary stocks never go below at acceptable levels
- Function as an Executive Assistant when needed
Who should apply?
You will need to satisfy the role’s minimum eligibility criteria to qualify for consideration:
- Completed Grade 12
- Holds a National Diploma (preferred) or certificate in Office Administration or Business Administration
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants are to complete an online application form on the RBIDZ job application pages. Click the link to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Should you wish to get in touch with RBIDZ, call +27 35 797 2600 or send an email enquiry to email@example.com.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Richards Bay Unit Administrator Internship 2022 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.