RisCura, a leading global investment and financial solutions provider, is calling on interested parties to apply for its CA Training Programme in South Africa.
RisCura is a multinational financial analytics and investment advisory firm company that offers a wide range of investment decision support within emerging and developed markets. This financial services company specializes in the following services:
- Investment Strategy
- Delegated Investment
- Investment Advisory
- Investment Analytics
- Compliance Services
- Independent Valuation
- Investment Administration
- Transition Management
- Investment Accounting
CA Training Programme at RisCura SA
The RisCura SA CA Internship Programme offers an encompassing view of the investment sector, made possible by the company’s large client base which includes asset managers, private equity investors and leading institutional investors in Africa.
Moreover, RisCura’s open-door policy and flat management structure make its possible for all members of the organization to get exposure from leading investment minds of the company.
Successful candidates will be reporting directly to the Head of the Unlisted Investment Services division and will be performing the following tasks:
- Daily management of client expectations
- Coordinate various delivery service fulfillment
- Perform valuations
- Conduct constant client portfolio monitoring
- Carry out adhoc duties in support of senior team members
- Perform risk analysis as well as financial management and accounting
Who should apply?
Applicants must meet these minimum requirements to be eligible for consideration:
- Holds a CA honours degree from a SAICA-recognized university
- Good in working with figures
- Solid organization and administration skills
- Effective communication skills and highly capable of interacting with people from all levels of the organization
- Takes initiative and works proactively whether within a team or independently
How do I apply?
Interested parties may apply via RisCura’s recruitment page. Be sure to prepare to upload an updated CV, cover letter and other supporting documents during the application process.
Click here to access the application page then click on the “Apply Today” button to start the process.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing
For further details, you can get in touch directly with RisCura Cape Town at +27 21 673 6999.
Click the link to view the RisCura SA CA Training Programme 2021 advert.
- Where will the training programe take place?
Successful candidates will undergo the training programme at RisCura South Africa’s Cape Town offices.
- Is this a paid training programme?
While the amount is undisclosed, remuneration while in the training programme is market-related.