Rand Merchant Bank is inviting applications from suitable graduates for its Minds That Matter Graduate Programme 2022 intake. If you’re interested in being part of this graduate programme, be sure to check the minimum eligibility and competency requirements of the role before applying.
A leader in investment and corporate banking is part of FirstRand Bank Ltd. South Africa, is the country’s largest listed financial services corporation by market categorization. Through its Investment Banking Division, RMB provides corporate and investment banking solutions to multiple industries operating in sub-Saharan Africa, India, and London. Furthermore, RMB offers financial advice, transactional banking, risk management, and more.
RMB Minds That Matter Graduate Programme 2022
RMB launched the Minds That Matter Programme in line with its commitment in finding smart, hardworking, innovative, and resilient people to be part of its deeply diverse team. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to join RMB in a permanent and full-time capacity.in preparation for a professional career in the financial industry.
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform responsibilities efficiently through careful and timely planning, updating, and reporting
- Able to deliver excellent results in all designated tasks
- Be proactive, accurate, and innovative when working/ collaborating
- Take part in knowledge sharing with stakeholders and peers
- Manage personal development to acquire more skills and competencies via various channels
- Perform and meet all requirements set by Development Programme indicated on the COE
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to meet the role’s minimum eligibility/skills requirements to apply:
- Holds a postgraduate degree in Science, Commerce, Engineering, Technology, and Mathematics
- Not more 12 months of formal working experience
- Well rounded, successful in various facets of their lives (academics, culture, sports); knows how to push boundaries
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register their profile on the FirstRand online recruitment platform to apply. Click on the link below to get started:
The deadline for submission of applications is on 30 June 2022.
For enquiries about the programme and the application process, click the link to access the Company’s FAQ page.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the RMB Minds That Matter Graduate Programme 2022 advert page.