The Road Traffic Management Corporation is calling on suitably qualified individuals to submit applications and qualify for its Traffic Officer Trainee programme for 2022. Be sure to review the minimum qualification requirements to find out if it’s a good fit for you before applying.
About the Road Traffic Management Corporation
Tasked by the South African government to ensure “safe roads in South Africa” the RTMC works to promote the “safe, secure, and responsible use of roads” in the country through enforcement, education, engineering, partnerships, evaluation, planning and coordination.
Road Traffic Management Corp. Traffic Enforcer Trainee 2022
The RTMC’s Traffic Enforcer Trainee Programme runs for a duration of three (3) years and is an NQF 6 qualification, thus, the successful candidate is required to enter into a three-year agreement with the RTMC. The venue for the training is in Gauteng or any available site deemed adequate by the RTMC.
In addition to a monthly stipend, meals, accommodations, and materials will be provided by the programme.
All candidates are expected to be prepared to acquire knowledge of relevant fields and information involving road safety and traffic law enforcement during training classes and field training.
Who should apply?
- Must have completed at least National Senior Certification, or National Certificate Vocational with a level 4 achievement (50% to 59%). The post-matric qualification will also be considered
- Possesses a Code B (manual transmission)
- Must have no criminal record on file
- A South African citizen not over 35 years of age
- Able to accomplish the required medical form from a duly registered medical professional to show the candidate is fit to do strenuous exercise
- Must be able to pass fitness tests and driving assessments during the recruitment process
- Must pass the criminal record and qualification verification
How do I apply?
The following documents will be submitted as part of your application:
- Recent CV with a letter of application
- Prescribed medical certificate indicating fitness to do strenuous exercise
- Certified copies (not older than 3 months from the advert closing date) of driver’s license, identity document, and academic qualifications
Moreover, be sure to indicate this information in your letter of application:
- Province you are applying from; location where assessments during the recruitment process will be performed
- The reference number of the position you are applying for (RTMC/RTT/2022)
Send your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to:
Postnet Suite 186
Private Bag X4
Menlo Park, 0102
The deadline for submission of applications is on 24 April 2022.
Direct all your enquiries to:
Human Capital (012)-999-5200
Click on the link to view a PDF file of the Road Traffic Management Corporation (RTMC) Internships 2022 advert.