Biopharmaceutical giant, Roche, is inviting qualified and interested graduates to submit an application for its People & Culture Internship intake for 2023 at its Cape Town offices in Western Cape. If you’re interested, go over the minimum eligibility criteria and key duties and responsibilities of the role before applying.
Established in 1896, Roche is regarded by many as one of the leading biopharmaceutical corporations in the world and one of the first to provide targeted treatments. It currently ranks as the number one biotech company in the world with 17 biopharmaceuticals which enable it to offer better-targeted therapies. Roche has been a pioneer in cancer treatment and research for more than 50 years. It has come up with medicines to treat various types of cancers such as breast, colon, lung, ovarian, and skin cancer to name a few.
Roche SA People & Culture Internship 2023
The successful candidate will be part of Roche SA’s People & Culture Business Partner Network (the company’s HR function) which will provide the following:
- Opportunity to acquire experience and understanding to People & Culture
- A global working environment to acquire learning and growth
- Opportunity to provide assistance to the P&C Business Partner Network including business leaders across various aspects of the organization administering relevant P&C activities and business initiatives
- Collaborate with other teams within the organization e.g. People Rewards & Recognition, People & organization, People Insights & Technologies, etc.
- Develop consulting, coaching, analytical, and stakeholder skills
Who should apply?
Only applicants who meet these minimum requirements are eligible to apply:
- A recent graduate (not more than a year ago) with Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, or any equivalent qualification
- Naturally curious and creative
- A systematic thinker who can come up with sound solutions to complex problems
- Good analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- A strong team player, collaborative and proactive while able to work independently
- Able to exemplify a positive attitude and high-level motivation
- Keen interest in learning and development
- An excellent communicator who can grasp and clarify complex topics
- Fluent in written and spoken English
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to accomplish an online application form on Roche’s global careers page. Click the link below to access the page directly:
Ref. no: 202211-141428
The deadline for submission of applications is on 07 December 2022.
For further information, access and fill out Roche South Africa’s Contact Us form or call +27 (0)11 502 5000.
Click here to view a PDF copy of the Roche SA P&C Internship 2023 advert page.