Rogerwilco, one of the country’s foremost marketing agencies, is inviting fresh and energetic individuals who would be interested in submitting an application to qualify for its upcoming Paid Media Internship Programme for 2020. More details about Rogerwilco and its latest internship offering below.
In addition to being one of the leading performance marketing agencies in South Africa, Rogerwilco offers digital marketing services such as market strategies, user experience software, web development, creative services, competitor research, dashboard creation, marketing automation and digital marketing training.
Rogerwilco Internship Programme
Rogerwilco is currently opening various internship programmes for fielding into several business areas of the company. These internship programme offerings are as follows:
- Paid Media Internship
- Graphic Design Internship
- Web Development Internship
- Technical SEO Internship
- Copywriter Internship
All internship programmes will take place at Rogerwilcos’ Cape Town offices.
Who should apply?
The minimum requirements will vary depending on the qualification
Web Development Intern:
- Must possess a formal qualification
- Has a basic understanding of web design principles
Paid Media Intern:
- Must have s formal qualification in Marketing
- Preferably with basic knowledge of SEO, Google Ads, Keyword Planner. Google Tags and Google Analytics
- Must be data-driven with a proactive attitude
Graphic Design Internship:
- Must have a graphic design qualification
- Has a keen eye for detail
- Able to work fast in a deadline-driven environment
- Must have experience as a copywriter
- With a formal qualification relevant to the field
- Able to write on a wide array of niches
- Proactive and able to deliver quality work on time
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Pays close attention to the smallest detail
Technical SEO Internship:
- Must have recently left university or one of the top marketing colleges with a programme or Bachelor’s degree in English communications
- Possesses a keen interest in Google tools that are able to influence people’s buying decisions
- Able to make use of logic in determining solutions, strengths and weaknesses
- Highly reliable, proactive and a self-starter
- Preferably with experience in Google Sheets, MS Word, WordPress and Drupal
How do I apply?
If you satisfy the minimum requirements and would like to apply for any of the internships mentioned, click here to get started.
No deadline for submission of the application has been set as of this writing.
For further details, reach out to Rogerwilco Cape Town, at:
Tel: +27 (0)21 975 8181
Click on the link to view the PDF file of the internship adverts for each of the openings mentioned earlier: