Rogerwilco, one of the country’s foremost marketing agencies, is inviting suitably qualified individuals who would be interested in submitting an application to qualify for its upcoming User-Tester Internship Programme for 2021. More details about Rogerwilco and its latest internship offering below.
In addition to being one of the leading performance marketing agencies in South Africa, Rogerwilco offers digital marketing services such as market strategies, user experience software, web development, creative services, competitor research, dashboard creation, marketing automation and digital marketing training.
Rogerwilco User-Tester Internship Programme 2021
The User-Tester Intern will be part of the Business Intelligence team, providing assistance with software and manual website testing. The successful candidate’s main responsibility is to identify and report bugs and glitches in order to make sure the company’s applications, systems and products are working fine. Other duties and responsibilities of User-Tester Intern are as follows:
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Conduct user testing utilizing desktop or mobile devices to make sure the website/platform is running according to system specifications
- Record and report issues that may arise during testing
Who should apply?
In order to be eligible for the role, you must satisfy these minimum qualifications:
- Highly effective in documenting and troubleshooting errors
- Keen attention to detail
- Possesses basic understanding of CSS and HTML
- An excellent problem solver with an analytical mind
- Outstanding communication skills
- Has a solid understanding of best practices in the area of user experience
How do I apply?
If eligible, access the online application on Roger Wilco’s recruitment page. Click here to get started.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For further details, reach out to Rogerwilco Cape Town, at:
Tel: +27 (0)21 975 8181
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the RogerWilco User-Tester Internship Programme 2021 advert.