Royale Africa is calling on qualified individuals to submit their applications to qualify for its Contact Centre Work Readiness Internship Programme for 2022. Be sure to check the minimum eligibility requirements prior to submitting your application.
Royal International Couriers is a global courier with an expansively strong presence, operating more offices in major Asian cities than any other international courier. Its African headquarters are in Cape Town, South Africa.
As a large network of logistics offices with strategic locations around the world, Royal International offers delivery services to a wide range of businesses from various industries including TV and advertising, homeware and kitchenware, banking and finance, publishing, electronics, engineering, mining, medical and pharmaceutical, garments, and a lot more.
Royale Africa: Contact Centre Work Readiness Internships
Royale Africa’s Contact Centre Work Readiness Internship is looking to hire qualified, young individuals from disadvantaged groups to equip them with the necessary skills that will allow them to perform within a contact center environment. The role will be based at the company’s Airport Industria offices in Cape Town. In addition, the successful intern will also receive a stipend that will cover transportation expenses for the duration of the internship.
Who should apply?
Only applications that meet the minimum qualification requirements will be accepted:
- Completed Grade 12 / Matric and achieved 50% pass in Mathematics
- Must not have permanent employment
- Not attending any other learnerships at any institution
- Must be committed to finishing the learnership
- Not currently pursuing any studies at an institute of higher education
- Owns a valid driver’s license
- Must have own transport
- Must be between the age of 22 and 28
- Candidates living with disabilities are welcome to apply
- Able to read, speak, and write English
- Highly self-motivated and a good team player
- Good sales skills
- knows how to work with computers
How do I apply?
Interested? If you satisfy the minimum eligibility requirements and would like to apply, kindly click the link below:
Apply online for the Royale South Africa: Contact Centre Work Readiness Internships 2022.
The deadline for submission of the application is on 19 November 2021.