South African Breweries is inviting promising individuals interested in joining its Talent Acceleration Programme for 2021. Make sure to review the minimum requirements of this graduate programme prior to applying.
The SAB Foundation was founded in 2010 by South African Breweries Ltd. This independent trust foundation invests millions of rands annually for the development of entrepreneurship in South Africa. With 8.4 million SAB Ltd. shares, the foundation uses the income from its shares to uplift the quality of life in communities all over South Africa.
By funding micro, small and medium-sized enterprises, the SAB Foundation seeks to empower disadvantaged individuals with a particular focus on women and the youth living in rural areas, as well as people with disabilities who are committed, and possess the potential to successfully run a business and generate jobs. The foundation hopes to improve their lives through entrepreneurship development.
SAB Talent Acceleration Programme 2021
SAB, in conjunction with its parent company, ABinBev Africa, is offering this leadership and graduate programme to attract the bright and high-potential graduates and grow their talent. Through the programme, the successful candidates undergo cross-functional development to establish their profile as future leaders in the industry.
As part of the programme, the successful candidate will have access to:
- On-the-job learning
- Cross-functional experiences
- Coaching and mentoring
- Enhanced growth and graduation
- Fast-tracked career growth
The SAB Talent Acceleration Programme will take place in Johannesburg, and will run for a duration of 36 months.
Who should apply?
In order to qualify, candidates will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must be a recent graduate from a recognized university, or with work experience worth no more than three (3) years (does not include vacation work, internship, or short-term contracts)
- Achieved at least a 60% GPA at a university
- Must have finished their qualification at the start of the programme
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have a valid passport and willing to relocate
- Proficient in the English language
- Highly knowledgeable in MS Office applications, particularly Excel, and able to quickly learn new systems
What is the selection process?
The selection of successful candidates will be based on the company’s Employment Equity Plan and applicable talent requirements. In addition, background checks and assessments form part of the recruitment procedures. The company reserves the right to make use of relevant information as a basis for short-listing candidates.
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on the company’s recruitment portal.
No deadlines for submission of applications have been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, get in touch with South African Breweries by filling out this contact form.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the SAB Talent Acceleration Programme 2021 advert.