SABC or the South African Broadcasting Corporation is state-owned and one of the largest broadcasters based in South Africa that offers 19 radio stations and 6 TV broadcasts to the public of South Africa and other countries. SABC aims to be a financially sustainable, high-performing, and national broadcaster to provide informative, entertaining, educational and compelling content through all the channels.
SABC Corporate Affairs and Marketing Internship 2022
SABC is inviting applications from Graduates to join their team of Corporate Affairs and Marketing. This is a 12-month graduate programme with the purpose to offer support to the division of Corporate Affairs and Marketing for ensuring effective implementation of business programmes and initiatives that adhere to the SABC’s objectives.
Location: Auckland Park
About the Team
The team of Corporate Affairs and Marketing drives acquisition, awareness, and retention by launching various go-to marketing strategies to promote the businesses or brands within the available markets. They also provide efficient and effective support to the Foundation Department, to both the division and external stakeholders as well as customers in accordance with the set operating policies, procedures and legislations.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy for internal use.
- Plan the operation of Internal Communications.
- Develop and implement business units’ internal strategies with support and input.
- Responsible for the coordination and management of all events.
- Ensures there is an evaluation and monitoring system.
- Promotes corporate citizenship within SABC’s various communities
- As a unique and innovative corporate citizen, SABC CSI efforts will attract media attention
- Reservations for travel
- Conference organization
- Taking minutes
- Coordination of meetings
- Organize meetings accurately on behalf of the Head: Region
- Documentation prepared and managed accurately and on time
- Managing the office environment effectively to ensure that everything is in good working order
Who should apply?
All the interested applicants must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria to be considered for this internship programme. Applications that do not meet the following requirements will be rejected.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or Diploma (national) in Marketing or Psychology or Business Administration or equivalent qualification (NQF6/7).
- Writing skills of the highest quality
- Software for internal communications, such as Yammer
- Regulations of the National Treasury and the PFMA
- Ability to communicate effectively, to interact with others, and to expand relationships.
- Proactive, service-oriented, and result-driven.
- Excellent command of two official languages.
- Microsoft Office proficiency is a must.
How do I apply?
Applicants must submit their applications online. You can apply by registering and completing the form here: SABC Internship Corporate Affairs and Marketing x3 (10285)
The last date of application is 19 March 2022. Applications submitted after the closing date will not be considered.