Sable International, a specialized financial firm, is inviting bright, fresh graduates to submit their application and qualify for its upcoming HR Internship Programme for 2021. Be sure to take a look at the minimum qualifications of the internship before applying.
Established in 1995 in the UK, Sable International started out offering services that cover tax returns, contracting, immigration, shipping, forex, and travel to name a few. Through the years, the company expanded its service offerings to meet growing demand. By 2016, it took on its current name and now operates in a number of countries around the world.
Sable Group HR Internship 2021
As an HR Intern, the duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate are as follows:
- Acquire a clear understanding and complete knowledge of the company’s policies
- Support the HR team with relevant administration tasks including:
- Management and coordination of staff files
- Update employee details in the company’s internal platform
- Provide assistance to the recruitment team with:
- Posting external and internal job adverts
- Screen applications and organize a shortlist
- Facilitating recruitment tests
- Scheduling interviews
- Conducting MIE and reference background checks
- Drafting offer letters
- Perform other ad hoc HR tasks
- Absence management
- One-week reviews
- Onboarding new hires and offboarding leavers
- Facilitating social events, year-end functions, and corporate social responsibility
- Reception work
- Picking up client calls
- Performing office maintenance and management
- Working with external couriers and suppliers
- Ordering supplies
Who should apply?
You need to meet these minimum requirements to apply:
- A recent graduate of an HR degree or any related course
- Capable of multi-tasking and keeping calm in demanding, high-pressure environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, self-motivated
- Trustworthy and able to handle sensitive information
- Organized with effective time management skills
- Computer literate and knows how to use MS Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Eager to learn
- Creative with a talent for coordinating events
How do I apply?
If eligible, send your CV along with your one-page cover letter to email@example.com.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting. If you do not receive feedback within two weeks, consider the application as unsuccessful.
For enquiries, call the company directly at +44 (0) 20 7759 7514.
- Where will it take place?
The successful candidate will be based in Sable’s Cape Town offices.
- How long will it take to complete?
This HR Internship will run for a period of six (6) months
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Sable Group HR Internship 2021 advert.