The South African Civil Aviation Authority is inviting applications for its HR Internship 2023 intake at its Midrand location. If you wish to apply, be sure to go over the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role before submitting an application.
About the SACAA
Established in 1 October 1996, the South African Civil Aviation Authority, or SACAA, is the national aviation authority in charge of supervising civil aviation and overseeing investigations of aviation incidents and accidents. The SACAA is headquartered in Midrand, Johannesburg. Each year, it offers various internship opportunities that can allow graduates to acquire work experience.
SACAA HR Internship 2023
Based at the SACAA’s Midrand offices in Gauteng, the HR Internship 2023 intake is designed to provide the successful candidate experiential learning by performing the following key duties and responsibilities:
- Gather information for generating reports
- Document preparation
- Prepare required documentation for meetings, including other departmental engagements
- Distribute and keep records of requisite documents and information within the department
- Establish and manage a suitable filing system for accurate and efficient access to information
- Receive and deliver information/documentation to intended recipients
- Screen, sort, and record documents
- Coordinate meetings and other functions
- Conduct administrative support tasks for recruitment
- Put together and distribute minutes during departmental meetings
- Attend to travel-related logistic for candidates as needed
- Maintain control of consumables and work closely with the Procurement Department on stocks
- Organize asset requests including allocation, delivery, and management
- Keep track of projects and generate relevant reports
- Facilitate interviews and gather requisite documents for recruitment
- Verify qualifications and background of applications
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role
- Ideally, with an HR degree
- Must have completed Grade 13
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to accomplish an online application form on the SACAA jobs application page. Click/tap on the link below to get started
The deadline for submission of applications is on 24 February 2023.
For further inquiries, get in touch with:
Click/tap on the link below to view a PDF copy of SACAA HR Internship 2023 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme, internship, and learnership listings that are currently accepting applications.