The Sage Group, a British enterprise software and one of the largest enterprise resource planning software developer in the world, is inviting suitable individuals to apply for its upcoming BMS Internship intake for 2022 in South Africa. If you’re interested in applying, take time to go over the programme’s minimum qualification requirements as well as the duties and responsibilities of the role.
Headquartered in Newcastle upon Tyne in England, the Sage Group plc is one of UK’s largest tech company. In addition, it is the largest tech supplier to small businesses with 6.1 million customers from all over the world.
Sage BMS Internship 2022
The BMS Internship role is based at Sage SA’s Johannesburg offices and will have incumbent providing assistance to the Sales team by conducting the following duties and responsibilities:
- Review all opportunities prior to quoting
- Make sure the appropriate tax country and branch are selected
- Check the accuracy of Sales GP calculated on CRM
- Set up new opportunities on the CRM
- Respond to queries via email
- Type quotations and confirm receipt by customers
- Contact customers in order to verify appointments
Who should apply?
You must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility criteria to qualify:
- Preferably with a tertiary degree in Sales or Marketing
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications
- Background in Salesforce is a definite advantage
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to fill out an online registration form on Sage’s job application portal. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, send it via email to email@example.com.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of Sage BMS Internship 2022 on the advert page.