The Sage Group, a British enterprise software and one of the largest enterprise resource planning software developer in the world, is inviting suitable individuals to apply for its upcoming Customer Service Internship programme in South Africa. Take time to go over the programme’s minimum qualification requirements as well as the duties and responsibilities of the role.
Headquartered in Newcastle upon Tyne in England, the Sage Group plc is one of UK’s largest tech company. In addition, it is the largest tech supplier to small businesses with 6.1 million customers from all over the world.
Sage Customer Service Internship 2021
As a Sage Customer Service Intern, the successful candidate will:
- Engage customers
- Analyze, understand and interpret the circumstances surrounding the customer’s queries
- Provide expectation oh how the query will be resolved
- Investigate every environment or application query of a problem, an issue, clarification, data investigation or escalation
Key duties and responsibilities
- Serve as first point of contact for customers
- Make sure the client’s requirements are fully understood
- Consider the effects of provided solutions prior to implementation
- Get resolution confirmation
- Accurately document all customer interactions on the internal CRM
- Comply with on, hold, logged in, unavailable and call time measurement benchmarks
- Encourage customers to answer the after call survey
- Convert query and issue trends into knowledgebase articles
- Develop and improve product knowledge
- Improve customer service engagement
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and deliver customer service in line with the company’s core values
Who should apply?
- Must have completed a relevant qualification
- Good problem-solving skills
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Punctual and hardworking
What is the selection process?
Sage is an equal opportunity employer and will screen all eligible applicants without bias on color, race, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, veteran status, national origin or disability.
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates who wish to move on to the application process will need to register an account on the company’s online recruitment page. Click here to get started.
No deadline has been set as of this writing.
For more information about this internship opportunity, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view a PDF copy of the Sage Customer Service Internship advart.