The Sage Group, a British enterprise software company and one of the largest enterprise resource planning software developer in the world, is inviting suitable individuals to apply for its upcoming Customer Service Internship programme in South Africa. Make sure to go over the programme’s minimum qualification requirements as well as the duties and responsibilities of the role.
Headquartered in Newcastle upon Tyne in England, the Sage Group plc is one of the UK’s largest tech company. In addition, it is the largest tech supplier to small businesses with 6.1 million customers from all over the world.
Sage SA Finance Operations Internship 2021
Sage’s Finance Operations Internship is designed to give graduates comprehensive exposure to a variety of functions within the company’s Order-to-Cash process. These functions include:
- Subscription billing
- Order compliance
- Debit order management
- Credit notes
- Credit control functions
- Accounts receivable book management
- Cash reporting and allocation
- Cash receipting
Interns will also receive ample training in order to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Utilizing various CRM systems such as Evolution and Accpac
- Applying acquired soft skills e.g. planning, management, email etiquette, Excel, and customer communications
- Providing assistance to auditors with data collection and audit requirements
- Participating in ad-hoc projects
Who should apply?
Candidates will need to satisfy the following minimum requirements in order to apply:
- Holds a degree or diploma in BCom Accounting
- Must have knowledge in the following
- credit and collections processes
- sales cycle
- debtor account allocation and issuing payment receipts
- general ledger reconciliations
- Microsoft Excel, vlookup and pivot tables
- Microsoft Word including formatting in Word
- Background in Evolution, Pastel or Accpac is an advantage
- CRM experience is an advantage
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Capable of delivering results and meeting tight deadlines
- Capable of gaining people’s trust and confidence
- Proactive in taking on new challenges
What is the selection process?
All applicants who are eligible for the position will receive equal consideration without prejudice to their color, race, age, sex, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, the nation of origin, or veteran status.
How do I apply?
If eligible, click on the link to access the company’s recruitment portal and fill out the online application form.
No deadline has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, send an email to email@example.com.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Sage SA Finance Operations Internship 2021 advert.